Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 7 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Article Discussions

Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 7

Moderators: daullaz, Football Moderators

Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 7

Postby WebHamster » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:53 pm

This thread contains comments on Michael Stephens's Article "Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 7", which was posted in the Cafe's Articles section on October 23, 2007. The full article can be read here.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 7

Postby PMoneyTKE » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:25 pm

Reggie Wayne’s 9 catch performance with 131 yards was to be expected with Marvin Harrison still out.

:-?

Marvin played and had 3 catches for 13 yards

EDIT: Forgot to mention...Another solid article, Good Job ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:34 pm

PMoneyTKE wrote:
Reggie Wayne’s 9 catch performance with 131 yards was to be expected with Marvin Harrison still out.

Thanks for the heads up, and the kudos too :-D I didn't get a chance to watch much of the game and I missed him in the boxscore somehow. I changed it to read "limited" instead of out. Any suggestions or pro/cons for my article from your standpoint? Its going to be a weekly thing and I really like how its turning out, but writing can always be bettered. Let me know if anything jumps out at you, and thanks again for noticing the mistake ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PMoneyTKE » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
PMoneyTKE wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, and the kudos too :-D I didn't get a chance to watch much of the game and I missed him in the boxscore somehow. I changed it to read "limited" instead of out. Any suggestions or pro/cons for my article from your standpoint? Its going to be a weekly thing and I really like how its turning out, but writing can always be bettered. Let me know if anything jumps out at you, and thanks again for noticing the mistake ;-D

Like I said the article is very solid, its a great recap of the week and has become a weekly read for me. If I was forced to suggest something...maybe when going through each game put a blurb on your thoughts for each of the teams next games. At the very least it would provide for some good discussion afterwards, more so then a strict recap anyway. ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Article Discussions