2007 NFL Week 8 Barometer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Article Discussions

2007 NFL Week 8 Barometer

Moderators: daullaz, Football Moderators

Re: 2007 NFL Week 8 Barometer

Postby PMoneyTKE » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:19 pm

FatFoot wrote:Top 10 looks right on. After that, it gets wonky. :) Detroit is the biggest pretender to the crown, ever. :)

They find ways to win though, they just beat a very solid Tampa Bay team this weekend, and that to me was pretty telling. If they can get a W on the weeks where they aren't supposed to (i.e. Tampa Bay, Chicago) they are going to make some noise. They're also playing great at home so far this year, and that never hurts.
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FatFoot » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:29 pm

I'm just being cantankerous... not debating anything with your reasoning there Money... though 7th is a little high. Are you a little high?

Seriously, though... they could be like the 2001 Bears... the team that goes a lot further than they should. They could exist SOLELY to get Detroit fans' hopes up, and to ruin good NFL playoff matchup ratings.
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby PMoneyTKE » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:37 pm

FatFoot wrote:I'm just being cantankerous... not debating anything with your reasoning there Money... though 7th is a little high. Are you a little high?

As a kite... :-b

Speaking of high though, Baltimore has had a CAKE schedule and they are only 4-3, they are way too high IMO.
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:37 am

PMoneyTKE wrote:If they can get a W on the weeks where they aren't supposed to (i.e. Tampa Bay, Chicago) they are going to make some noise. They're also playing great at home so far this year, and that never hurts.

Well, they have to win on the road...
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Article Discussions