Lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Lynch

Postby ttwarrior1 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:17 pm

I predict a big game this week, he is playing well and if watson can , then so can lynch. Im playing him in all my leagues and the cap league. Now if i can just figure out the wr this week. I don't like any of the top name games this week all that much. I like holmes against cincy
ttwarrior1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Lynch

Postby Smee » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:05 pm

I'm really not sure what to do with this. Your ideas intrigue me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Please keep me posted.
Smee
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lordrevolution » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:14 pm

ttwarrior1 wrote:I predict a big game this week, he is playing well and if watson can , then so can lynch. Im playing him in all my leagues and the cap league. Now if i can just figure out the wr this week. I don't like any of the top name games this week all that much. I like holmes against cincy

Lynch is going to be good for the next couple of weeks, he's got great skill and has played some of the toughest Ds to start off the season. This week you play Randy Moss if you have the chance 100%, cause the redskins suck against WR1s (although they dominate WR2s and bellow).
Lordrevolution
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eaglesrule » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:03 pm

he's been good all year, considering. He was devalued going into the draft, and I think he has been solid. I mean if you have him, he is kind of the guy you have to play. Not that he is a "must start" on par with LT or Moss, but you probably drafted him as a RB 2 or 3 (likely three) and you just slot him in there and get what you get, the alternatives aren't usually likely to be better.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:09 pm

I am really looking foward to see what he can do this weekend. Expecting big things and have weathered the early tough schedule to get to this point. I have to say I am tempted to start LenWhale over him though, but its hard to bench Lynch.

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:35 pm

I have been thoroughly impressed with Lynch thusfar. He's shown amazing shiftiness and is extremely hard to tackle. Apart from two matchups, he's had a brutal opening schedule, but he's rushed for at least 64 yards in every game. I would feel comfortable with him as my #2 running back considering the rest of his schedule. The only tough stretch is weeks 11-13 with NE, @ JAX, and @ WAS. He gets to play the Jets again, as well as Miami twice, Cincinnati, and the Browns.

Expect big things. Lynch may not be AD, but he will be a future stud.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Return to Football Talk