Dolphins venting. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Dolphins venting.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dolphins venting.

Postby FreezeOnDrums » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:36 pm

Its hard to be a Dolfan. Dont know if this is right place to post this, but I wanted to open up discussion about just how bad my Fins are, and I need to vent. I hope that Cameron is fired and a recently retired coach who use to sport the black and gold decides he misses the life. I'm not willing to wait and see if Cameron pans out. He sucked at IU, just like Dave W. sucked before he sucked out in Miami. Trent Green...........Trent Green? That was the big fix for Miami? Trent Green? Cameron must have been hitting the Bong with Ricky and Henry. I love Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas, but they need a chance to go somewhere where they might have a chance to win a game, and Miami can get a few good Draft picks. Also while im going off..... Hey Porter shut your mouth pack your #@!! and go! Miami is rebuilding cool. I just want the GM and coach to leave before they get to screw up a bunch of good draft picks, and by the way start Beck, at least we would have a chance to see if there is something interesting to look foward to.
FreezeOnDrums
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dolphins venting.

Postby eagle0588 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:46 pm

yeah it must suck to be a dolphins fan. Dolphins have been going through many coaches and QBs since Marino. When there's a problem like that it always stems from the GM and the front office. I also agree that Cam Cameron is probably not the guy for the job although it is way too early to say that. I really don't know why he decided to bring in Trent green I mean i would understand if they were actually contending for a playoff spot which Miami clearly wouldn't be, he should have just let Beck start and gain experience. Miami needs a lot of work and need to build through the draft but will be difficult since they traded so many picks away over the years that it will take several years to draft a good core defensive and offensive players. That is one reason they traded away Chambers to get a 2nd round pick. They need to start trading away some of their veteran defensive players because they have some value but they are dinosaurs and Jason Taylor is the youngest guy on their d - line and he's 33 now? Miami messed up on Joey Porter who is clearly past his prime and gave him 20 mil in guarantees, he's not exactly paying dividends with the 1 sack he's had this whole season and it came i believe in the last game or two they played. Cam Cameron really messed up on the draft of Ted Ginn Jr. I mean he was injured when they drafted him and from what I can tell they don't really utilize him that much and they should just have gotten Brady Quinn. It really appears that dolphins will have the distinction of being the only team to go 16-0 and also 0-16 this year because no team is going to want to lose to Miami when they reach 0-12.
eagle0588
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby FreezeOnDrums » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:21 pm

On a better note Miami cant lose this week! Whatever Im still voting for JT in pro bowl.
FreezeOnDrums
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby eagle0588 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:58 pm

FreezeOnDrums wrote:On a better note Miami cant lose this week! Whatever Im still voting for JT in pro bowl.

why? he's done absolutely nothing this year
eagle0588
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby FreezeOnDrums » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:00 pm

He didn't get injured yet. That makes him Miami MVP. Also "Coach" Cameron announced that for now he is staying with Cleo. The only real thing us dolphin fans are looking foward to at this point this year is seeing Beck play. Man I hope "Coach" Cameron get fired. Beck comes off a bye week giving him extra time to prepare for Buffalo at home. Perfect week to debut/begin evaluating Beck. If he is everything we are hoping for he gets some exp. If not lets figure out which quarterback we are drafting with our 1st pick.
FreezeOnDrums
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting