GC: Eagles vs Vikings [Week 8] - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC: Eagles vs Vikings [Week 8]

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: GC: Eagles vs Vikings [Week 8]

Postby eagles21 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:36 pm

treat24 wrote:
eagles21 wrote:I wasn't here all weekend cause I actually flew up to Minneapolis and went to the game! It was awesome!!! And man that dome gets loud. There were a lot of Eagles fans though, so yeah, it was cool watching the Eagles win in Vikings country. ;-D

What? 10 minutes away and you did't give me a call? :-b

:-b :-b

Sorry treat, didn't know your phone number. I did hook up with Raff's mom though. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:11 pm

I'll be up in Minny for the Skins/Vikings game near Christmas. I've never been to a dome before, should be freaking sweet. :-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby eagles21 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:26 pm

SniperShot wrote:I'll be up in Minny for the Skins/Vikings game near Christmas. I've never been to a dome before, should be freaking sweet. :-D

Their fight song is corny :-b

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:05 pm

SniperShot wrote:I'll be up in Minny for the Skins/Vikings game near Christmas. I've never been to a dome before, should be freaking sweet. :-D

Loudest stadium in the league... when we are good that is :-b ... and it's not just something we claim, they've tested the decibel levels on it.

It's actually not the greatest place to watch a game unless you have ok seats iMO, not like Lambeau, no bad seats there... I can hook you up with Raff's mom's number when you come, I live 10 minutes from the airport, I can probably drop her off for you ;-D :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby m16a » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:26 pm

eagles21 wrote:I wasn't here all weekend cause I actually flew up to Minneapolis and went to the game! It was awesome!!! And man that dome gets loud. There were a lot of Eagles fans though, so yeah, it was cool watching the Eagles win in Vikings country. ;-D

Lucky sob...
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 47)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting