Mangini the not so "Mangenius" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Mangini the not so "Mangenius"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Mangini the not so "Mangenius"

Postby favreonfire » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:05 pm

Mangini is awful, and thanks to his playcalling, I lost my fantasy game on some crap that never should have happened.
Down late in the fourth quarter, he punts away, giving the Bills the ball with under 3 to go, and what happens???? Losman to freakin Evans, who hasn't done a thing all day.... 85 yd TD! My opponent was starting Evans, and I had Pennington as a bye week replacement! Then what happens next? Benches Pennington for Clemmens with under 2 to go, like its going to do something! UGH SCREW YOU MANGINI
favreonfire
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Mangini the not so "Mangenius"

Postby eagle0588 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:51 am

i'm sure you could've done better than pennington even if it was against the bills
eagle0588
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Re: Mangini the not so "Mangenius"

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:19 am

favreonfire wrote:Mangini is awful, and thanks to his playcalling, I lost my fantasy game on some crap that never should have happened.
Down late in the fourth quarter, he punts away, giving the Bills the ball with under 3 to go, and what happens???? Losman to freakin Evans, who hasn't done a thing all day.... 85 yd TD! My opponent was starting Evans, and I had Pennington as a bye week replacement! Then what happens next? Benches Pennington for Clemmens with under 2 to go, like its going to do something! UGH SCREW YOU MANGINI

The Bills were going to get the ball back anyways. The Jets were awful on converting 3rd downs yesterday being 2/10, I think. There was no way they were converting on a 4th down with being 2/10 on 3rd down.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 68)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting