Can we talk about the RED SOX here? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby Metroid » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:29 am

LT Blue Colt wrote:
sox 06 wrote:Red Sox and Patriots, its a good time to be a Boston sports fan 8-o ;-D


Yeah, good year for BC, and maybe the Celtics too.

Don't forget your favorite! Bostons Gay Bodybuilder Challenge. :-b

viewtopic.php?t=330926&start=130
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby eastcoaster » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:06 am

Metroid wrote:
LT Blue Colt wrote:
sox 06 wrote:Red Sox and Patriots, its a good time to be a Boston sports fan 8-o ;-D


Yeah, good year for BC, and maybe the Celtics too.

Don't forget your favorite! Bostons Gay Bodybuilder Challenge. :-b

viewtopic.php?t=330926&start=130


Wow - is that thing really a girl? bleh :-{
Image
eastcoaster
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3147
Joined: 12 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Charlotte, NC...2008 GOM: 49

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby 5 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:47 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:And it was wear a hat day at my kid's school so he got to sport his Red Sox hat all day and remind people continously that they just won the World Series. :-D I recorded the last couple innings so he could actually watch it happen before he went to school. :-D


Wow, he didn't see the end of the game? Is he really young?
5
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 154
Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:04 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:And it was wear a hat day at my kid's school so he got to sport his Red Sox hat all day and remind people continously that they just won the World Series. :-D I recorded the last couple innings so he could actually watch it happen before he went to school. :-D


Bah, you just had to besmirch this Red Sox thread (which is an abomination in itself like anything Red Sox) with a "Brag About Your Kids" post. :-b When I have my own kid, I'll have him dress up in a Barcelona Messi uniform so that no one would know what in the world he's supposed to be....like your son pretending to be an alien out there in Omaha. :-D Red Sox fans are generally annoying, but you sir, take the cake in my opinion. :-b

But yes, congrats to the Red Sox and thank you, Red Sox for making it yet another boring World Series. Oddly enough, the last great World Series was played out in California, but it had the Giants and Angels. :-P

DODGERS 2008.
Image
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 924
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oh, you didn't know?

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby moonhead » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:10 pm

Image
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby 5 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:33 pm

moonhead wrote:Image



Can we talk about the UNDERACHIEVERS here?
5
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 154
Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby moonhead » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:40 pm

5 wrote:
moonhead wrote:Image



Can we talk about the UNDERACHIEVERS here?

as long as i don't have to hear about the freaking sawx anymore. ;-)

yes, i am aware of the irony.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby Tiki » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:48 pm

moonhead wrote:
5 wrote:
moonhead wrote:Image



Can we talk about the UNDERACHIEVERS here?

as long as i don't have to hear about the freaking sawx anymore. ;-)

yes, i am aware of the irony.

Oh damn I was hoping I could bust out a Homer Simpson line....But since you are aware...Screw the Yanks and Sox both red and white....It's all bout the Twins suckas. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:52 pm

Man I truly hate the Sox and all their lame bandwagon fans. Just so you know I also hate the Muts, Yanks, Phils, and Cubs almost as much.
Image

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4461
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Clinching Playoff Spots

Re: Can we talk about the RED SOX here?

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:15 am

5 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:And it was wear a hat day at my kid's school so he got to sport his Red Sox hat all day and remind people continously that they just won the World Series. :-D I recorded the last couple innings so he could actually watch it happen before he went to school. :-D


Wow, he didn't see the end of the game? Is he really young?


He's 7 so he had to go to bed at a normal time for school.

The Artful Dodger wrote:Bah, you just had to besmirch this Red Sox thread (which is an abomination in itself like anything Red Sox) with a "Brag About Your Kids" post. :-b When I have my own kid, I'll have him dress up in a Barcelona Messi uniform so that no one would know what in the world he's supposed to be....like your son pretending to be an alien out there in Omaha. :-D Red Sox fans are generally annoying, but you sir, take the cake in my opinion. :-b

But yes, congrats to the Red Sox and thank you, Red Sox for making it yet another boring World Series. Oddly enough, the last great World Series was played out in California, but it had the Giants and Angels. :-P

DODGERS 2008.


I'll take all of that as a great honor thank you. :^

With Torre there in LA I can finally root for him. :-D And Mattingly.... ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 3:38 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact