2007 NFL Week 9 Barometer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Article Discussions

2007 NFL Week 9 Barometer

Moderators: daullaz, Football Moderators

Re: 2007 NFL Week 9 Barometer

Postby sLim » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:56 pm

honestly...i think belichek is doing this in retaliation to what happened early in the season about the spy cam thing...hes out there to prove and make a point...the pats are the best with or without stealing signs...

as to what treat said...i dont see what the problem is?...its just someones opinion on a heated topic thats on every sports tv station, website, newspaper and radio that covers football...
sLim
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack ChampionLucky Ladders Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:14 pm

sLim wrote:honestly...i think belichek is doing this in retaliation to what happened early in the season about the spy cam thing...hes out there to prove and make a point...the pats are the best with or without stealing signs...

as to what treat said...i dont see what the problem is?...its just someones opinion on a heated topic thats on every sports tv station, website, newspaper and radio that covers football...

thank goodness :-D That's all I was doing. Like I said, I don't hate the Pats, I just thought it was something to bring up. I just feel running up the scores to prove a point is bush league. Like you said, everyone else is talking about it, so I didn't feel I had to censor my opinion.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Madison » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:22 pm

I read the article and don't have any problems with anything in it. I think Treat's doing quite well with it ;-D .

I don't believe ignoring the general media is the way to go, and right now this running up the score issue is a hot topic. No reason to ignore it, and it's not like the writeup said "The classless idiot Patriots showed just how little decency and respect they have and they should be buried alive" type of thing, Treat simply said: "It’s funny how when LT called them classless he caught grief. I guess it took a little time for the Patriots to show their true colors to everyone else.". Not exactly anything overly heated or questionable. I understand defending one's team, I really do, but what was written isn't remotely close to anything to be bothered by or worked up about. News is news and it all can't be positive stuff all of the time.

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Article Discussions