Best pair of RB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Best pair of RB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby terpfan » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:11 am

amen. im in a league with a guy who has faulk and green. (his deal for green was even worse than this one, but i still think i have a chance. a good chance i might add. i wouldnt even rank his team in the top 3 in the league.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bassgroover76 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:15 pm

I would agree with everyone and say that Faulk and Green will have a great chance of winning. The Alexander and Dillon combo could rival that with a top 2 QB
bassgroover76

Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:01 pm

i am the guy who started this thread, and i just watned to say that i do have alexander and dillon w/ warner as my qb. Also, i think i can beat the duo of faulk adn green b/c i have warner this is why--

say that in one game faulk gets 80 yds rushing 1 td, and 50 yds rec. and 1 td

all of the reciving points dont matter really b/c i have warner, so that means warner also gets 50 yds and 1 td. Which leaves faulk to just 80 yds and 1 td, which is a good game, but not a game that would gurantee me a loss...

sorry if this doewsnt make sence

Postby MidwayMonster » Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:50 pm

Opinion on that trade. George and Booker for Ahman Green.
George is a really good back, but I don't know...here is the deal on Booker. He had a really good year after Marcus Robinson went down for the season. Marcus is back and playing very well. Thats a minus for Booker. Dez White is in his final year of his contract. Worked like hell in the off season and only dropped ONE PASS in training camp (Chicago media watches that stuff). Another minus for Marty. Third and final minus, Jim Miller is a decent quarterback but isn't the best passer in the world.
MidwayMonster

Previous

Return to Football Talk