Kicked out of my fantasy league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kicked out of my fantasy league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Kicked out of my fantasy league

Postby uncabomb » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:47 am

I know what you are saying about how difficult it is to keep a keeper league going. I think you need to start with 6 teams. This league had IDP's which keeps the randomness going when there are just six teams. Then grow it slowly with people who you know are dedicated. That is how I plan on trying it. Regardless of what happens my partner and I are probably going to start a new league. I aslo liked the fact that we all met up for the draft. It makes a big difference in my opinion. The league champ always buys pizza and the runner up buys snacks. That is a little but cool thing. PM me if you need a new owner I would be interested in joining.

So how do you grow a league...when someone new joins...you cut like more ppl so that he can draft? then again, that person won't ever get a top 10 back unless you starts picking up rooks? how would that work?
uncabomb
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Txagy1 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:40 pm

interesting that the commish plays you this week. If that guy reads these forums I hope he understands he truly is a total piece of sheat. I love FF, but it's just a game, and he should understand that arguments happen. Very weak.

I am sure he's reading, but like the dumbarse he is, won't defend "his" decision.
Txagy1
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Bowie » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:15 pm

You weren't kicked out; you quit and were not invited back. So, basically you are Eric Gregg and your commissioner is Bud Selig. Sucks for you, but what can you expect when you play for a league with Bud Selig as commissioner.
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moonhead » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:36 pm

yeah dude, you weren't kicked out. you quit.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Axl's Army » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:23 pm

He's a dick. You dropped the ball because you could have stuck it out, won the league, & THEN gave them the proverbial middle finger by quitting. Jerks.

Yo Mama is so fat . . .
Axl's Army
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby rsherryjr » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:47 pm

I hear you guys about quitting - but I had a partner with this team that was on vacation and unaware of the happenings of the league. He came back from vacation on Saturday and they did not let him in the league either. It is total you know what. My partner and I were blackballed - no way around it.

And as far as the growing a keeper league question - you can PM me and I will help you.
rsherryjr
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Previous

Return to Football Talk