ASU/Oregon game thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to College Football

ASU/Oregon game thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:14 pm

No doubt stomper! Hook a brother up!!!!! :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby Kilroy » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:19 pm

stomperrob wrote:We'll try and oblige ya with that on Nov 17 - GO BLUE!!!


Keep Dreamin' Buttercup. }:-) :-b
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:24 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
stomperrob wrote:We'll try and oblige ya with that on Nov 17 - GO BLUE!!!


Keep Dreamin' Buttercup. }:-) :-b

Don't be hatten!!! :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby stomperrob » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:29 pm

Metroid wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
stomperrob wrote:We'll try and oblige ya with that on Nov 17 - GO BLUE!!!


Keep Dreamin' Buttercup. }:-) :-b

Don't be hatten!!! :-b


Lol, I'm already workin' on a special sig for that week!!!
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby Nfl Fan » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:56 pm

Just got home from the game.

GREAT FUN!! :-D I love going to those things. Gameday was cool. The crowd was typical Autzen friggin loud! The students got the chants of "o-ver-rated" going a couple times and there were several renditions of, "Go... Ducks..." Of course, there wasn't an ASU snap without deafening crowd noise. Ears are still ringing! Probably will or a day or two.

So Met...

The boys ar looking good. ;-D Dixons knee is apparently just sprained and we have 12 days til Arizona on a Thursday, so the future Heisman trophy winner and MVP of some game in New Orleans... well... he should be just fine.

And yes, I thought of a possible leap-frog too, but we'll probably settle in at third. ;-)
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby Sandrock » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:42 am

Nfl Fan wrote:Just got home from the game.

GREAT FUN!! :-D I love going to those things. Gameday was cool. The crowd was typical Autzen friggin loud! The students got the chants of "o-ver-rated" going a couple times and there were several renditions of, "Go... Ducks..." Of course, there wasn't an ASU snap without deafening crowd noise. Ears are still ringing! Probably will or a day or two.

So Met...

The boys ar looking good. ;-D Dixons knee is apparently just sprained and we have 12 days til Arizona on a Thursday, so the future Heisman trophy winner and MVP of some game in New Orleans... well... he should be just fine.

And yes, I thought of a possible leap-frog too, but we'll probably settle in at third. ;-)


Dixon, 50 to 1 shot to win the Heisman. Grats to the Ducks on the big win. It's always nice when you get all the tough games at home.
Image
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1422
Joined: 1 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Reser Stadium; lamenting the D-Line for 2011

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby Metroid » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:11 am

Sandrock wrote:It's always nice when you get all the tough games at home.

I imagine you had a bit of a smirk on your face when you said that. :-b

It is true though, the schedule worked out well this year having Cal, USC and, ASU all at home. Don't forget though the Ducks did have to travel to
Ann Arbor and beat Michigan, of course that wasn't a tough game by any stretch but it really should have been. :-?
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:58 am

I guess Oregon could have declined the schedule and said they demand the tough ones be road games. :-?

Good job Oregon. Looking more like the Cal loss was a fluke. This is a year where I can see Oregon hanging with anyone ranked above them. I think they give LSU or OSU a run for their money.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby Sandrock » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:51 pm

No smirk, sometimes the schedule just falls your way. I expect an Oregon win in the Civil War this year, making it about the 500th straight year the home team comes away with the win.
Image
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1422
Joined: 1 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Reser Stadium; lamenting the D-Line for 2011

Re: ASU/Oregon game thread

Postby Metroid » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:19 pm

Sandrock wrote:No smirk, sometimes the schedule just falls your way. I expect an Oregon win in the Civil War this year, making it about the 500th straight year the home team comes away with the win.

Yeah isn't it weird that it's almost always like that? :-?
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Previous

Return to College Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 10:21 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact