I'd put Ronnie in my top 5, easily.
and MB3 in my top 10 probably.
among names mentioned:
-Chances are you can get Alex Smith (49) dirt cheap, and it could be worth the risk if you can get him cheap enough
- Jerome Harrison/Jason Wright (I think Cleveland has the potential to develop a decent run game next year with another year of this improving line. And right now it doesn't look like they will have too high of a draft pick, so I don't see any rook nabbing more than 50% next year. and J-lew will be gone.)
- Garrett Wolfe- young back in Chicago with Benson not overally impressing, he is worth the risk in the system for the right price.
- DeShawn Wynn- played well in his time with GB this season, when healthy next year could improve on it.
- As well Brandon Jackson, his stock couldn't be lower, buy low, hope his stock rises.
- Kenneth Darby- Tampa is a mess for RB's. Darby was impressive in pre-season.
- J.J. Arrington (same as the Cleveland RBs, Arizona's running game was defiently better this year, and EDGE won't be around much longer...Arrington is looking to have a bigger role over the next few years)
- Robert Mechem- Brees has shown signs of life, Meachem's stock is also very low
-Kenny Irons - theres no way Rudi, Watson, Irons, Perry, and Dorsey are all on the roster/practice team (Doresy) look for them to get rid of one and Irons to hold a bigger role
-Ahmad Bradshaw, isn't in a situation too get many chances now, but looks to be a very good back in the future.
Tyson Thompson- could assume a bigger role if JJ were to leave, skilled back.
of course these are more dynasty keepers than 3-4 keeper keeper leagues.