Need a joke...take a joke. Got a joke...leave a joke. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Need a joke...take a joke. Got a joke...leave a joke.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Need a joke...take a joke. Got a joke...leave a joke.

Postby Metroid » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:16 pm

A giraffe walks into a bar and says, "High balls on me!"

:-B
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:39 am

Jugdish an immigrant from India finally gets his Visa and arives in America. The first thing he wants to do is Thank the Americans for what a great country they have and for allowing him the opportunity to live a prosperous life.

He walks up to a lady and says "Thank you American lady for the opportunity to live a prosperous life in America" The lady says "I'm not an American I'm from England." Jugdish apologizes and moves on.

He then walks up to a man walking on the sidewalk and says "Thank you American for the opportunity to live a prosperous life in America." The man says "friend, I'm not American I'm from Africa." Jugdish apologized.

Jugdish was puzzled and wondered where all the Americans were.

So he walked up to a nice lady and asked her if she was American? She replied "No I'm Mexican, why do you ask?"

Jugdish said "I just arived in America today and wanted to thank them for the opportunity but everyone I meet says they are not American." The lady says "you aren't going to find any Americans around from 9am-5pm they are all working."
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby josebach » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:09 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Jugdish an immigrant from India finally gets his Visa and arives in America. The first thing he wants to do is Thank the Americans for what a great country they have and for allowing him the opportunity to live a prosperous life.

He walks up to a lady and says "Thank you American lady for the opportunity to live a prosperous life in America" The lady says "I'm not an American I'm from England." Jugdish apologizes and moves on.

He then walks up to a man walking on the sidewalk and says "Thank you American for the opportunity to live a prosperous life in America." The man says "friend, I'm not American I'm from Africa." Jugdish apologized.

Jugdish was puzzled and wondered where all the Americans were.

So he walked up to a nice lady and asked her if she was American? She replied "No I'm Mexican, why do you ask?"

Jugdish said "I just arived in America today and wanted to thank them for the opportunity but everyone I meet says they are not American." The lady says "you aren't going to find any Americans around from 9am-5pm they are all working."

Yeah, stupid immigrants. ;-7
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby knapplc » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:27 am

Was that a joke? When does the funny happen?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby biju » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:55 pm

My friend is a huge fan of the "low cost" jokes that he can spit out within 10 seconds. His favorite:

Two muffins are in an oven. The first muffin says to the other "Hey, is it getting hot in here?" The other replies "Holy crap, a talking muffin!"
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:52 pm

knapplc wrote:Was that a joke? When does the funny happen?

Yup. I free handed it. Here is the actual.

This was nominated for best joke of the year E-mail

Written by Donna
Wednesday, 23 January 2008

A Somalian arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!' The passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican.'

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. ' Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America!' The person says, ‘I not American, I Vietnamese.'

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful America!' That person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from Middle East, I am not American!'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an American?' She says, 'No, I am from Africa!' Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Americans? 'The African lady checks her watch and says... 'Probably at work!!!'

A little different than my version. Nominated as best joke of the year.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:42 pm

I still didn't find that joke very funny...

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:54 am

Racist.

;-7 :-b
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby treat24 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:19 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
knapplc wrote:Was that a joke? When does the funny happen?

Yup. I free handed it. Here is the actual.

This was nominated for best joke of the year E-mail

Written by Donna
Wednesday, 23 January 2008

A Somalian arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!' The passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican.'

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. ' Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America!' The person says, ‘I not American, I Vietnamese.'

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful America!' That person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from Middle East, I am not American!'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an American?' She says, 'No, I am from Africa!' Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Americans? 'The African lady checks her watch and says... 'Probably at work!!!'

A little different than my version. Nominated as best joke of the year.

meh... I didn't think it was funny... but she arrived in MN so I read it... Don't know how common it is around the states... and this isn't a joke... more of a commentary, but I work overnights and the races mentioned here I see working overnights a LOT... much more than i see working anywhere during the day. I know it's a joke... but someone shows up in the middle of the day, I think you would be more likely to see those races not working in MN... just a brief commentary what I've noticed in the Twin Cities... That commentary was about as funny as the joke... :-° :-)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby josebach » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:02 am

treat24 wrote:meh... I didn't think it was funny... but she arrived in MN so I read it... Don't know how common it is around the states... and this isn't a joke... more of a commentary, but I work overnights and the races mentioned here I see working overnights a LOT... much more than i see working anywhere during the day. I know it's a joke... but someone shows up in the middle of the day, I think you would be more likely to see those races not working in MN... just a brief commentary what I've noticed in the Twin Cities... That commentary was about as funny as the joke... :-° :-)

What makes jokes funny in cases like these is that there's a certain amount of truth to them. Considering the unemployment rate for immigrants is currently lower than for native-born Americans... AND they work for less money than native-born Americans... it just sounds like a joke an ignorant bigot might find funny. No offense. :-/

From my limited experience, the immigrants I've come into contact with work their asses off.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk