one week trading - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

one week trading

Moderator: Football Moderators

one week trading

Postby shawngee03 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:09 am

anybody have the link for thread on one week trading? i remember reading it, and have the situation happening in a league(two girls try to pull a fast one on us, i guess tahts why girls shouldnt be allowed in fantasy sports), but i cant find the thread
shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: one week trading

Postby dream_017 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:58 am

There are plenty of threads on the subject...here is a recent one
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:39 pm

shawngee03 wrote:i guess tahts why girls shouldnt be allowed in fantasy sports

:-t

The fact that they're girls has absolutely nothing to do with it. There are plenty of guys that try to pull the same thing.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby SLAMLLC » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:19 am

I cannot understand why so many leagues simply do not have a rule in the rulebook that prohibits this. Why is it so difficult to write a simple rule and put it in the rulebook. There it is in black and white. Simple. Why do so many leagues opperate without doing things like this. I don't understand. I always have a really hard time when a Commish makes judgement calls and runs a league at his own descretion. Write the rules down. Let everyone read them and have a copy. Rule by the rulebook, period. It's not hard, really.
SLAMLLC Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Goody » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:22 pm

SLAMLLC wrote:I cannot understand why so many leagues simply do not have a rule in the rulebook that prohibits this. Why is it so difficult to write a simple rule and put it in the rulebook. There it is in black and white. Simple. Why do so many leagues opperate without doing things like this. I don't understand. I always have a really hard time when a Commish makes judgement calls and runs a league at his own descretion. Write the rules down. Let everyone read them and have a copy. Rule by the rulebook, period. It's not hard, really.

One week trading is collusion and doesn't need to be defined in a league's rule book as cheating is not allowed in any league.

One week trading is not black and white, it is cheating! Simple as that!
OKCHomers
OKCFFL Auction
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Commissioner's Corner