Fill in the blanks: (I'll update this list after they're answered correctly)
Cafe Answered questions.
1) A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off - it dies from starvation!
5) A giraffe has a 21 inch tongue.
6) A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside!
7) A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night!
10) All polar bears are left handed.
11) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
12) Butterflies taste with their feet.
13) Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand!
15) Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
17) The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds!
18) The original name for the butterfly was 'flutterby'!
20) The poison-arrow frog has enough poison to kill about 2,200 people!
22) The giant squid has the largest eyes of any animal. (GOOD JOB KNAPPSTER!!!)
26) The Seahorse is the only fish that swims upright.
27) A giraffe can run faster than a horse and go longer without water than a camel.
30) A swan (and Omaha's duck with a corkscrew wanger) is the only bird with a penis
31) A group of owls is called a parliament.
33) A group of rhinos is called a crash.
34) A group of ravens is called a murder. (not crows)
josebach Answered questions. - I thought these were pretty hard and to speed up the game, I answered them.
4) A group of geese on the ground is a gaggle, a group of geese in the air is a skein!
8) A snail can sleep for three years.
14) Slugs have 4 noses.
23) Dolphin sleep with one eye open.
24) Mosquito have 47 teeth.
25) Giraffes have no vocal cords, the communicate with their tails.
28) Kiwi are the only bird that hunts by smell.
29) Crickets have ears on their front legs.
32) A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
35) A group of bears is called a sleuth.
Unanswered questions - These you guys should be able to get.
2) ________ have over one hundred vocal sounds, but ________ only have about ten.
3) ________ and ________, like humans, are either right or left handed.
9) After eating, a ________ regurgitates its food and then eats it again! (not a cow)
16) ________ are used to identify dogs, just like humans use fingerprints!
19) The placement of a ________'s eyes in its head enables it to see all four feet at all times! !
21) ________ spend 23 hours a day eating.
2+3 - have the same answer
9 - help me
16 - a singular body part
19 - "horse" is close
21- eats with it's nose (too easy)
Last edited by josebach on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:31 am, edited 3 times in total.