Gameday Chat - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to College Football

Gameday Chat

Moderator: Football Moderators

Gameday Chat

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:34 am

SEC Teams have Big games today

12:30 - UT v. Ark
3:30 UGA v. AUB
7:45 UF v. SC

Huge SEC implications today
Last edited by deerayfan072 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: Florida, Georgia, Tenneesee

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:25 pm

Who cares. :-b

J/K I'll be tuning in to both the Georgia and Florida games. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Florida, Georgia, Tenneesee

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:36 pm

Metroid wrote:Who cares. :-b

J/K I'll be tuning in to both the Georgia and Florida games. ;-D


You should care, cuz the Gators are the only East team that could knock out LSU in that Title game and give u ducks a shot at that Title, IMO of course O:-)
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: Florida, Georgia, Tenneesee

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:01 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Metroid wrote:Who cares. :-b

J/K I'll be tuning in to both the Georgia and Florida games. ;-D


You should care, cuz the Gators are the only East team that could knock out LSU in that Title game and give u ducks a shot at that Title, IMO of course O:-)

No I know man and I do care. I'm also hoping Ohio St. stumbles today....or at least next week. :-o
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Florida, Georgia, Tenneesee

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:36 pm

Arkansas needs to step it up here because they can't go down big and come back
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: Florida, Georgia, Tenneesee

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:14 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Arkansas needs to step it up here because they can't go down big and come back

I don't get that game. :,-(

Watching Wisconsin put a hurting on Michigan though. :-)
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Florida, Georgia, Tenneesee

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:23 pm

Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Arkansas needs to step it up here because they can't go down big and come back

I don't get that game. :,-(

Watching Wisconsin put a hurting on Michigan though. :-)


20-3 UT and they have the ball

11:45 left in the half
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: Florida, Georgia, Tenneesee

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:24 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Arkansas needs to step it up here because they can't go down big and come back

I don't get that game. :,-(

Watching Wisconsin put a hurting on Michigan though. :-)


20-3 UT and they have the ball

11:45 left in the half



make that 27-3 :,-(
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: Florida, Georgia, Tenneesee

Postby ShoelessJoe » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:32 pm

Casey Dick and Houston Nutt are doing their best to keep Arkansas from winning this game.

4th and 1, you have Darren McFadden and he's not in the game. But you figure Felix Jones is, right? No. What about speedster Michael Smith who's also pretty solid? Nope. Let's give it to the FB who has 0 carries on the day, whatever we do, DON'T GIVE IT TO OUR HEISMAN HOPEFUL!
Go Gators
ShoelessJoe
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1621
Joined: 1 Oct 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gainesville, FL

Re: Florida, Georgia, Tenneesee

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:41 pm

ShoelessJoe wrote:Casey Dick and Houston Nutt are doing their best to keep Arkansas from winning this game.

4th and 1, you have Darren McFadden and he's not in the game. But you figure Felix Jones is, right? No. What about speedster Michael Smith who's also pretty solid? Nope. Let's give it to the FB who has 0 carries on the day, whatever we do, DON'T GIVE IT TO OUR HEISMAN HOPEFUL!


I know this is so bad. Freaking Tennessee scored right before half because they had a false start give them another down :-P
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Next

Return to College Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 23:38 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact