Any hope? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Denver Broncos

Any hope?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Any hope?

Postby Balderdash » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:03 pm

Is there any hope the broncos will make it to the playoffs? After so many injuries and looming court appeals, etc., is there any hope that the broncos will make it to playoffs this year? And if they do will they even make it past round 1?
With Tom Brady, who needs a team? Image
Balderdash
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Any hope?

Postby The_Captain » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:18 pm

Balderdash wrote:Is there any hope the broncos will make it to the playoffs? After so many injuries and looming court appeals, etc., is there any hope that the broncos will make it to playoffs this year? And if they do will they even make it past round 1?

There's always hope, but to make it out of the first round they'll need have the entire team healthy. Javon should be coming back from his knee injury soon and I don't like the dark cloud hanging over Travis Henry. But, what I do like is Selvin Young and Andre Hall who have done a very nice job running the football in his absence. Just goes to prove how much Mike Shanahan knows about running the football. I don't think Denver will make it deep into the playoffs, but I can certainly see them spoiling someone's season.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Denver Broncos