QB QUESTION - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

QB QUESTION

Moderator: Football Moderators

QB QUESTION

Postby TERRABLETERRA » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:32 pm

Is Tavaris Jackson and or R. Grossman worth a roster spot SAY if my other QB's are McNair,Losman and Rosenfels? WHAT A COMBINATION!!!!!! (Lost Dellhomie in the trenches) LMAO I'm trying to trade for Favre or Warner from guys that don't have a chance to make the playoffs. I have 3 pick-ups left in the league and was thinking since I'm good with my other positions if the trade doesn't go thru then I'll have these guys at least to play the QB Match-up game the rest of way home. I'm 9-1 in yahoo league ppr and all that good stuff.

QB- LOSMAN,McNAIR,ROSENFELS
RB-ADP,GORE,C.TAYLOR,GRANT
WR-HOUSHMAN,WAYNE,CRAYTON,BENNETT
TE-OLSEN
K-K.BROWN
DEF-WASH,BALT
<---HELP WITH MINE?
TERRABLETERRA
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: QB QUESTION

Postby DraftDodger » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Jackson, definitely not. Even if someone waves a magic wand over the Vikes, I can't see him doing anything for you. There are only a couple of easy games on his schedule, and I'm not confident that he can do anything in those, much less the tougher matchups. His fantasy playoff games are pretty tough, so just stay away from the guy.

Grossman can perform if he's on the field, so it can't hurt to pick him up and monitor Griese's status. Expect him to be on a short leash.
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Re: QB QUESTION

Postby TERRABLETERRA » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:04 am

Grossman can perform if he's on the field, so it can't hurt to pick him up and monitor Griese's status. Expect him to be on a short leash.

LMAO You're on the money man!! Rex might even go from leash to choker real fast... :-* Hopefully not because of my situation !!!!
I like your analysis of Jackson also!! I see a couple of good match-ups BUT that's it !! Also indoors during those eskimo winters up there in the frozen Minny tundra. 8-o
<---HELP WITH MINE?
TERRABLETERRA
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Football Talk