Cardinals are awesome - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Cardinals are awesome

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cardinals are awesome

Postby iky » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:14 pm

So I finally got to go to Pheonix and see my Cards beat the crap out of Lions live! Haven't seen brand new stadium yet and that builduing just amazed me. It was great to see Arizonian hotties wearing Fitz and Edge jerseys, got me quiet exciting. Thank you old lady at the gate who let us back into staduim after we went to smoke on the lot, who knew there's no re-entry policy at any staduim (well i knew but didnt act on it:))
Anyways, dont know what this post is for, im just excited :-D :-D :-D

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Cardinals are awesome

Postby SniperShot » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:05 pm

Sweet dude!

I have a theory going, any primetime game I watch played on that field is one killer game. I've seen 3 primetime games in that complex so far, Bears/Cards last year on MNF, best MNF game of the 2006 season. Bosie State/Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl, one of the best college football games EVER. Then a couple days later the national championship game between Ohio State and Florida where Florida shocked everyone by winning in a GREAT game...

So I've got a streak going with prime time games there and the next one scheduled for the pros is the Super Bowl, I don't know if any college bowl games are scheduled to be played as well but I would hope so because that place seems to breed some amazing football since it's been built.

But I'll be expecting a sweet Super Bowl this year simply because it's gonna be there, whoever the Patriots play they better watch out because that place loves the underdog in teh PRIME-TIME. ;-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting