What the **** is a "Family Tree"? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Daddymike59 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:36 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:The Fat Man's next. 8-o

Of course, calling him that will offend fat people, so that's out too. Can't call him Saint Nick either. (there's that pesky Christmas thing again) No Kris Kringle, as that might offend the Kringleites, a small cult living in an old missile silo in Kansas. And once the PETA people find out he's enslaved reindeer...

Sorry kids, no presents under the Winter Celebration Shrub this year.

:-o :~(

:-D


Better leave Santa out of this Kilroy. Love your comment about the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals. My house becomes one giant Santa Claus after Thanksgiving. By the way, we are allowed to celebrate Thanksgiving next week aren't we? Even though I have to work 1/2 day Thursday.
Image


Props to Leber for the nice artwork!
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2915
Joined: 6 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: GOM=30 Home of the Buckeyes

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby moonhead » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:44 pm

Daddymike59 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:The Fat Man's next. 8-o

Of course, calling him that will offend fat people, so that's out too. Can't call him Saint Nick either. (there's that pesky Christmas thing again) No Kris Kringle, as that might offend the Kringleites, a small cult living in an old missile silo in Kansas. And once the PETA people find out he's enslaved reindeer...

Sorry kids, no presents under the Winter Celebration Shrub this year.

:-o :~(

:-D


Better leave Santa out of this Kilroy. Love your comment about the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals. My house becomes one giant Santa Claus after Thanksgiving. By the way, we are allowed to celebrate Thanksgiving next week aren't we? Even though I have to work 1/2 day Thursday.

lucky bastage. i have a full day. 8-5. :-t
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:21 pm

where I work they are so 'diversity friendly' that there is a Bhuddha placed in the Nativity scenes.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby moonhead » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:27 pm

scottaa1 wrote:where I work they are so 'diversity friendly' that there is a Bhuddha placed in the Nativity scenes.

that is awesome. i would steal that buddha.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Metroid » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:28 pm

moonhead wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:where I work they are so 'diversity friendly' that there is a Bhuddha placed in the Nativity scenes.

that is awesome. i would steal that buddha.

He said Buddha not buds. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby moonhead » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:29 pm

Metroid wrote:
moonhead wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:where I work they are so 'diversity friendly' that there is a Bhuddha placed in the Nativity scenes.

that is awesome. i would steal that buddha.

He said Buddha not buds. :-b

i used to have a flashing sign that allowed you to change the words on it. i'm not describing this well...but screw it. i made it say "what would sidhartha do?"...needless to say he probably wouldn't steal a statue of himself.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Metroid » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:36 pm

moonhead wrote:
Metroid wrote:
moonhead wrote:that is awesome. i would steal that buddha.

He said Buddha not buds. :-b

i used to have a flashing sign that allowed you to change the words on it. i'm not describing this well...but screw it. i made it say "what would sidhartha do?"...needless to say he probably wouldn't steal a statue of himself.

Nice. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: What the **** is a

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:15 pm

I find this ridiculous mainly due to the idiotic people in the Lowe's PR department that didn't make the connection with family trees and ummm..... FAMILY TREES!!!

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a clue.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Tiki » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:00 pm

Me and bro buy "family trees" from Marv at Lowe's all the time. ;-) :-b ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby steelerfan513 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:41 pm

Geez, how politically correct can we get? I actually heard on the news today that Santa Clauses in the DC-Metro area will be saying "ha ha ha" instead of "ho ho ho" this year.
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 23:44 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact