What the **** is a "Family Tree"? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:00 am

steelerfan513 wrote:Geez, how politically correct can we get? I actually heard on the news today that Santa Clauses in the DC-Metro area will be saying "ha ha ha" instead of "ho ho ho" this year.

Makes sense really, it's kinda derogatory to prostitutes.
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Art Vandelay » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:37 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
treat24 wrote:
moonhead wrote:does this really bother people? who cares?


seriously, people overreact to everything nowadays.


Which side is overreacting here? The people throwing a fit over the term Christmas or the people throwing a fit because they have to say Holiday instead of Christmas?


Both. Anyone who gets upset because someone tells them Merry Christmas is a moron. Likewise, anyone who gets upset because someone tells them Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas is a moron.
Art Vandelay
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator


Posts: 749
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What the **** is a

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:18 am

Metroid wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Geez, how politically correct can we get? I actually heard on the news today that Santa Clauses in the DC-Metro area will be saying "ha ha ha" instead of "ho ho ho" this year.

Makes sense really, it's kinda derogatory to prostitutes.

Nobodies profession should be talked down about like that.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby josebach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:58 am

steelerfan513 wrote:Geez, how politically correct can we get? I actually heard on the news today that Santa Clauses in the DC-Metro area will be saying "ha ha ha" instead of "ho ho ho" this year.


That's stupid. Santa's doesn't want 3 "has" for Christmas.
Image
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Kilroy » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:03 am

josebach wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Geez, how politically correct can we get? I actually heard on the news today that Santa Clauses in the DC-Metro area will be saying "ha ha ha" instead of "ho ho ho" this year.


That's stupid. Santa's doesn't want 3 "has" for Christmas.


Personally, I'd settle for one "Not-Ha". :-B
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Tiki » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:30 am

Metroid wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Geez, how politically correct can we get? I actually heard on the news today that Santa Clauses in the DC-Metro area will be saying "ha ha ha" instead of "ho ho ho" this year.

Makes sense really, it's kinda derogatory to prostitutes.

Haha, I laughed at that!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Nfl Fan » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:56 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Which side is overreacting here? The people throwing a fit over the term Christmas or the people throwing a fit because they have to say Holiday instead of Christmas?


Both. Anyone who gets upset because someone tells them Merry Christmas is a moron. Likewise, anyone who gets upset because someone tells them Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas is a moron.



Cha-ching... we have a winner. The whole issue is retarded.

So.

A pre-emptive MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody. B-) I hope everybody in the Cafe has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and that we all have a trementous CHRISTMAS season. ;-D




Hope I didn't offend anybody. And if I did, sorry about your thin skin and no life! ;-7 :-b
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby moonhead » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:01 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Which side is overreacting here? The people throwing a fit over the term Christmas or the people throwing a fit because they have to say Holiday instead of Christmas?


Both. Anyone who gets upset because someone tells them Merry Christmas is a moron. Likewise, anyone who gets upset because someone tells them Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas is a moron.



Cha-ching... we have a winner. The whole issue is retarded.

So.

A pre-emptive MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody. B-) I hope everybody in the Cafe has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and that we all have a trementous CHRISTMAS season. ;-D




Hope I didn't offend anybody. And if I did, sorry about your thin skin and no life! ;-7 :-b

i think this caused quite a stir at the cafe a few years back...
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:25 pm

There have been a couple threads where it's been discussed. Here and here.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: What the **** is a "Family Tree"?

Postby moonhead » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:There have been a couple threads where it's been discussed. Here and here.

before that. not in gt either.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:36 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact