Ducks vs. Cats - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Ducks vs. Cats

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Ducks vs. Cats

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:49 am

Mike Stoops saves his job yet again with one Big win a year although the team does not show up in other games
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Free Bagel » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:50 am

Errr...why a QB sneak instead of a kneel there? Heh, weird.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:51 am

deerayfan072 wrote:I am glad that they are calling time outs to hold off those AZ fans

I feel for Dixon big time...Heisman in reach...National Championship in reach....it's really to bad.

This was the Ducks best shot at an NC...I'm sure J Stew will declare, Dixon will be gone.....damn. :,-(
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:55 am

Devastating injury to Dixon. I get to rouse the 2 ducks at work but it sucks that the PAC 10 is beating each other out of the NC. 2 Teams made it to 2 and were beaten by other PAC 10 tems.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:59 am

Damn man thats seriously tough to swallow, I really thought the Ducks would at least get a shot at the NC this year.... :-t
Metroid

Postby PMoneyTKE » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:01 am

Metroid wrote:Man it's hard being a Ducks fan...always has been....always will be. Hopefully Oregon can rally and finish off the season and get to the Rose Bowl. :,-(

That really sucks Met...Dixon is such a class act though...not often do you see a guy with the upbeat attitude he had in the sideline interview when his team just lost their chance at the national championship. Anyone in that situation is going to say the same speech about team coming before the heisman race but I think that was the first time I honestly believed it. Its refreshing to see players like him in this day and age of college football that really are playing for the love of the game. ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:06 am

PMoneyTKE wrote:
Metroid wrote:Man it's hard being a Ducks fan...always has been....always will be. Hopefully Oregon can rally and finish off the season and get to the Rose Bowl. :,-(

That really sucks Met...Dixon is such a class act though...not often do you see a guy with the upbeat attitude he had in the sideline interview when his team just lost their chance at the national championship. Anyone in that situation is going to say the same speech about team coming before the heisman race but I think that was the first time I honestly believed it. Its refreshing to see players like him in this day and age of college football that really are playing for the love of the game. ;-D

Thanks man and yeah Dixon is a stud, a true class act. If I had it my way he'd still win the Heisman, there was the proof in the puddin tonight on how much he meant to his team. Dixon is Oregon football this season. Not to say Florida isn't as dependent on Tebow but Oregon is an entirely different team without Dixon.
Metroid

Postby PMoneyTKE » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:24 am

Metroid wrote: Dixon is Oregon football this season.

Truer words were never spoken. :-) But regardless I think Oregon proved it belongs with the best that college football has to offer. Being a fan of Utah sports since I was a youngin' and cheering for the Utes in their undefeated season with Urban Meyer I have a great respect for teams that do things the right way and prove that heart and a love of the game are still a part of the greatest college sport in the greatest nation in the world. ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:49 am

PMoneyTKE wrote:
Metroid wrote: Dixon is Oregon football this season.

Truer words were never spoken. :-) But regardless I think Oregon proved it belongs with the best that college football has to offer. Being a fan of Utah sports since I was a youngin' and cheering for the Utes in their undefeated season with Urban Meyer I have a great respect for teams that do things the right way and prove that heart and a love of the game are still a part of the greatest college sport in the greatest nation in the world. ;-D

Word man. :,-(
Metroid

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:24 am

Ya know what sucks? The Ducks are gonna need some serious help to even land the Rose Bowl now...from NC contenders to possibly the Holiday Bowl....damn. :,-(
Metroid

PreviousNext

Return to College Football