Thursday games for the next 5 weeks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Thursday games for the next 5 weeks

Moderator: Football Moderators

Thursday games for the next 5 weeks

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:20 pm

First off I love it during the end of the season. The games seem to happen on more days which maximizes viewing opportunities.

Second don't forget to set your lineups for the final and most important stretch of the season.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Thursday games for the next 5 weeks

Postby Flyn high again » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:49 pm

Thanks for the reminder.

Thanksgiving starts off well with GB/Detroit. Should be a good division battle. Next is Dallas/NYJ. Dallas should beat up on them so eat your turkey during this game [unless you are a Cowboy fan]. The night game is Indy/Atlanta. Indy wants to get back to their high scoring winning ways and Atlanta may be the victim. Probably over by halftime although the game is in Atlanta where the Falcons do play better at times.
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby JasonSeahorn » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:05 am

i actually don't like games on thursday because now i can't spend thursday nights doing homework anymore :~(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:26 am

JasonSeahorn wrote:i actually don't like games on thursday because now i can't spend thursday nights doing homework anymore :~(
I don't have NFL Network so I listen to the games streamed online Westwood One radio, I get tons of homework done while I listen, it's sweet. I loved my rituals last year for the Thursday night games and it'll be cool again this year.

Man I might head out to a sportsbar for the Dallas/Green Bay game though. That'll be one to see.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Kilroy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:25 am

I hate this. :-t :-t :-t

The Lions and Cowboys on Turkey Day is one thing. It's tradition. Has been for a long time (as long as I can remember, and Detroit was playing on Thanksgiving long before I was born). The other games are just shameless whoring of the NFL Network (which my Cable Provider doesn't carry) and a slap to the face of all the Fantasy players the NFL pretends to care about when it suits them.

Other than that, I'm fine with it. :-b

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Return to Football Talk