Anyone ever catch a commissioner cheating... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Anyone ever catch a commissioner cheating...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Anyone ever catch a commissioner cheating...

Postby hexone » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:14 pm

tough situation... good luck ;-D
hexone
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby kendemarcoisafag » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:51 pm

First off, ill give you background info about my commish...we caught him cheating at cards before...when he deals, he would put the deck under the table and look at the turn (4th card) and the river (5th card). So that being said, He has maxed out (point wise) every week that he played someone and they never asked him for his lineup. When myself, and a few others got the lineup from him, he didnt come close. Here is how he maxed out...Week three he sat Larry Fitzgeral and Burress over Housh and Roddy White. Mind you both Fitz and Burress had 14 pts in both the previous games , roddy white had 5 in both and housh played the giants. Week 6 he started Patrick Crayton over Housh. and Houstons Def against Miami over Chicagos(whos been gettin 20pts a game) against Atlanta. Week 7 he gave me his lineup after the games when I asked for it the day before and tried to say he put dominic rhodes in when someone already had him. Week 9 he put Houstons def in againt someone becasue they outscored Chicagos. Chicago played DETRIOT!!! After 9 we got his lineups for the rest of the season and he never reached max pts and never put in crazy people again. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? IS HE COOKING THE BOOKS?
kendemarcoisafag
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby kendemarcoisafag » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:55 pm

sorry the above paragraph was a question I have for everyone to answer since I have no idea how to form a new post/forum
Last edited by kendemarcoisafag on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kendemarcoisafag

Postby dupree » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Probably...but in the year 2008 why don't you have this either manged by a FF Provider (yahoo,espn,fleaflicker) or at the very least post the roster for EVERY team to a league message board or via e-mail blast to everyone.

Secondly why let a known cheater run your league....
dupree
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Matthias » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:19 pm

kendemarcoisafag wrote:After 9 we got his lineups for the rest of the season and he never reached max pts and never put in crazy people again. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? IS HE COOKING THE BOOKS?

Obviously he was.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kendemarcoisafag » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 pm

I thought I would give him a second chance...Also I didnt know the league was not goin to be put online...But u deff thing without a doubt if u sit fitzgerald in any week you are either on crack or cheating?
kendemarcoisafag

Postby Matthias » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:43 am

kendemarcoisafag wrote:But u deff thing without a doubt if u sit fitzgerald in any week you are either on crack or cheating?

Definitely without a doubt? No. Likely unless there's a really, really good reason? Probably.

But...
So that being said, He has maxed out (point wise) every week that he played someone and they never asked him for his lineup. When myself, and a few others got the lineup from him, he didnt come close.

After 9 we got his lineups for the rest of the season and he never reached max pts and never put in crazy people again.

That is definitely without a doubt cheating. No second chances needed.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bungle613 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:41 am

Personally I always try to start at least 1 "crazy" person a week. ;-)
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby spodog » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 am

kendemarcoisafag wrote:I thought I would give him a second chance...Also I didnt know the league was not goin to be put online...But u deff thing without a doubt if u sit fitzgerald in any week you are either on crack or cheating?

My money is on the crack.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mightyduc23 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:56 am

Yeah this just happened in a league I am in as well. The commish (who also happens to be in 1st) got caught switching in eric decker for earl bennett after the game had began. We've confronted him about it, and he has said that he was "hacked" and does not know what happened. Is there any way to prove he is lying? We are also concerned that he has been doing this all season without the other teams of the league realizing. Any way to check that out as well?
mightyduc23

PreviousNext

Return to Commissioner's Corner