call of duty 4 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

call of duty 4

Moderator: Football Moderators

call of duty 4

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:30 pm

so how many of you have this masterpiece? im a big COD fanboy, so ive been waiting for quite a while for it...but i have to say it has exceeded my expectations. the single player has some of the coolest parts ive seen in any game...and the multi has enough challenges and upgrades to keep you addicted for pretty much...well forever :-b (or at least til the next COD comes out). ive already went through all the rankings and started on prestige mode...but i honestly kind of regret giving up everything id earned. i especially miss the barrett 50 cal sniper, my golden desert eagle and a couple of the assault rifles you get later on, and also the perk to let you have 3 frag grenades.

anyways, if any of you guys play multi...hit me up (keykeylikesit)...im on there quite a bit. for those of you who dont have it...i highly reccomend it. i havent even put halo in since the day i got it- thats how good it is. ;-D the single player alone makes it worth the money, the multi is crazy good to boot.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: call of duty 4

Postby PMoneyTKE » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:36 pm

It's definitely a great game. Just started playing online, but from what I've played its fun and competitive. Tough starting out with the crappy guns and everyone else kickin' your a$$, but I like the challenge ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:44 am

I don't own it, but I have played it. Awesome! ;-D :-L
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bagobonez » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:55 pm

That, Bioshock, Crysis and the Orange Box are the first games I will buy as soon as I get a computer that can handle them, which will be in 2-3 months.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby jlm53089 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:44 pm

PMoneyTKE wrote:It's definitely a great game. Just started playing online, but from what I've played its fun and competitive. Tough starting out with the crappy guns and everyone else kickin' your a$$, but I like the challenge ;-D

The guns you start out with are actually pretty good.
The sniper is the 2nd best one after .50 cal IMO.
and i love the MP5

but its a great game and i cant wait to finally finish prestige and work on the gold ak, and gold uzi
jlm53089
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PMoneyTKE » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:32 pm

jlm53089 wrote:
PMoneyTKE wrote:It's definitely a great game. Just started playing online, but from what I've played its fun and competitive. Tough starting out with the crappy guns and everyone else kickin' your a$$, but I like the challenge ;-D

The guns you start out with are actually pretty good.
The sniper is the 2nd best one after .50 cal IMO.
and i love the MP5

but its a great game and i cant wait to finally finish prestige and work on the gold ak, and gold uzi

Yea, they're not bad, esp the MP5, but the sights are crappy as hell. Give me an MP5 with a red dot sight and i'm all good ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:29 pm

i think the big disadvantage when starting out lays more with the lack of perks than the weapons. the m16 and mp5 are monster guns, and you get the ak fairly early also. the perks hurt though. stopping power is nice to start with, but nothing helps your K/D ratio more than the martyrdom and 3 frag grenade perks.

im in my 4th prestige level now, and ive decided to stop prestging and go for my gold guns. im 100 head shots away from the gold m60e (which i figiured was the easiest one to get). next ill start the brutal task of going for the gold ak. :-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ToughCatch » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:56 am

the controls are soo good.
ToughCatch
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby Guru13 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:01 pm

if you're as beastly as I am with the M16 you don't have to worry about them crappy guns. ;-)
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Free Bagel » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:45 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:i think the big disadvantage when starting out lays more with the lack of perks than the weapons.

Indeed, there's nothing more annoying than playing the wet boat level without the 3 frags perk and getting carpet bombed back to hell without being able to do it back.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Next

Return to Video Games