call of duty 4 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Video Games

call of duty 4

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: call of duty 4

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:51 pm

My K:D is now 1.00

I don't suck anymore, woohoo.

I'm still not good. :-b
Image
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2022
Joined: 6 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: call of duty 4

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:44 pm

I'm starting to run show. :-b

1.12 now
Image
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2022
Joined: 6 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: call of duty 4

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:51 am

nice. anything above a 1.0 is good IMO ;-D . also depends on the gametype you play as a lot of the time KD isnt as important as winning objectives...like HQ, sabotage and domination. i always look at that ratio with a grain of salt.

enjoy your average going up while you can....as you play more and more that number will start changing a lot less frequently (for better or worse). i have to play about 8 solid hours and do very well for my KD to go up even .01. guess thats what happens when you get up above 40K kills :-b .
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Re: call of duty 4

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Wed May 14, 2008 10:45 pm

I like the game, but I'm getting sick of all the 12 year olds screaming all the time. Even when I unplug my mic I still hear them on my TV.

I'm still trying to perfect my starting weapons...I'm constantly switching them around.

I'm pulling off a 2:1 consistently now, starting to get a little too easy. :-D Running around knifing people is the funnest thing ever. :-b
Image
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2022
Joined: 6 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: call of duty 4

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu May 15, 2008 1:20 am

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:I like the game, but I'm getting sick of all the 12 year olds screaming all the time. Even when I unplug my mic I still hear them on my TV.

I'm still trying to perfect my starting weapons...I'm constantly switching them around.

I'm pulling off a 2:1 consistently now, starting to get a little too easy. :-D Running around knifing people is the funnest thing ever. :-b


i usually leave my mic plugged in and turn it all the way down so you cant hear them. another thing you can do is go into your profile and choose to only be able to communicate with people on your friends list. you wont hear anyone thats not on your list, and no one will hear you either.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Re: call of duty 4

Postby Guru13 » Thu May 15, 2008 10:31 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
Canucks_Fantasy wrote:I like the game, but I'm getting sick of all the 12 year olds screaming all the time. Even when I unplug my mic I still hear them on my TV.

I'm still trying to perfect my starting weapons...I'm constantly switching them around.

I'm pulling off a 2:1 consistently now, starting to get a little too easy. :-D Running around knifing people is the funnest thing ever. :-b


i usually leave my mic plugged in and turn it all the way down so you cant hear them. another thing you can do is go into your profile and choose to only be able to communicate with people on your friends list. you wont hear anyone thats not on your list, and no one will hear you either.

oo, I didn't know you could do that, I'm not going to I like talking to some people, but seriously the nine year whiney little kids drive me up the wall. :-[
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: call of duty 4

Postby Twisted Sister » Thu May 15, 2008 11:02 am

Hey, does anybody know a good method for completing the feat:

"While falling, k1ll 2 opponents with a gun" feat???

Gun, perks, map, and area?? That one is a tough one to do. All the rest I'm on my way to finishing. Just 2 more we apons to go to to unlocking all the goldens.
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2822
Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: call of duty 4

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu May 15, 2008 2:53 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:oo, I didn't know you could do that, I'm not going to I like talking to some people, but seriously the nine year whiney little kids drive me up the wall. :-[



yeah just go to your dashboard and go into your profile. there is a tab called "communication"...just go in there and select to only communicate with friends...and voila!!! :-D ;-D
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Re: call of duty 4

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu May 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:Hey, does anybody know a good method for completing the feat:

"While falling, k1ll 2 opponents with a gun" feat???

Gun, perks, map, and area?? That one is a tough one to do. All the rest I'm on my way to finishing. Just 2 more we apons to go to to unlocking all the goldens.



it can be consecutive, not just in one fall. go on backlot upstairs in the construction building with the mounted gun....go to the opposite side with the ladder going down...using your gun of choice ( a shot gun is ideal if you are decent with it and time your jump so they are close...i try to drop and aim down on them, 1 shot kill)+stopping power. wait for someone to round the corner and jump off and kill them before you hit the ground. go back up the stairs and repeat without killing anyone else in the meantime. this method can be used anywhere you can jump off that you dont die, but thats an area that gets traffic...its perfect for it really. ive heard rumors you can also get it while jumping and killing people...that would be tougher to do i think.
Last edited by deluxe_247 on Thu May 15, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Re: call of duty 4

Postby Twisted Sister » Thu May 15, 2008 6:04 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
Twisted Sister wrote:Hey, does anybody know a good method for completing the feat:

"While falling, k1ll 2 opponents with a gun" feat???

Gun, perks, map, and area?? That one is a tough one to do. All the rest I'm on my way to finishing. Just 2 more we apons to go to to unlocking all the goldens.



it can be consecutive, not just in one fall. go on vacant upstairs in the construction building with the mounted gun....go to the opposite side with the ladder going down...using your gun of choice ( a shot gun is ideal if you are decent with it and time your jump so they are close...i try to drop and aim down on them, 1 shot kill)+stopping power. wait for someone to round the corner and jump off and kill them before you hit the ground. go back up the stairs and repeat without killing anyone else in the meantime. this method can be used anywhere you can jump off that you dont die, but thats an area that gets traffic...its perfect for it really. ive heard rumors you can also get it while jumping and killing people...that would be tougher to do i think.


Awesome tip, I'm going to try tomorrow . I didn't realize it didnt' have to be 2 kills on the same jump/fall ;-D
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2822
Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 10:22 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact