D Wood - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

D Wood

Moderator: Football Moderators

D Wood

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:10 am

I heard today that they are going to play Damien Woody at right guard this week and possibly from here on out?? That sucks that Scott is out for the rest of the year. What was his injury? I saw him go out early during the Pack game but i dont remember ever hearing what it was. Oh well i would say that Woody will probably be better than Sappai. That guy is sad. He weighs like a hundred poinds more than Kampman and he just got pushed and thrown around like he wasnt even there. Ah well i guess we will find out. Anyone else scared of Minn all of the sudden?? A couple weeks ago people were marking it down as a for sure win lol. Now I look at what they did to the Giants, and ummm we lost to the Giants....so yeah.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: D Wood

Postby moochman » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:39 am

How funny is it that both Bell and Foster end up inactive while we lack depth at those positions. Man the Lions are stupid, should at least know themselves and tell them to keep the players and just get some draft picks. At least then they can pretend that they might do something right with those picks.

Woody is a joke. That he is going to play is surely a sign of just how desperate this team is. Isn't Peterman RG? I think D Flabby will waddle over to RT. This should be fun.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:55 am

I know it sounded a little scary when they first said Woody would be playing over there. But you have to admit that the pass protection was supurb against Dallas. And Dallas is a good pass rushing team. I think they might have something with Woody over at the right side. Might take another game to fully convince me, and im not saying that hes the long time solution. But so far hes done WAY better than anyone else we have thrown over there. Sappai should just be told that he sucks and that hes getting cut and he will never play in the NFL again. Really the only thing that guy has is that hes fat. Is that enough now days lol? Cause i would really watch and pay attention to the right side of the line when we were having all those problems, and that side would just COLLAPSE. Almost like there was nobody there. Well it isnt like that so far with D Woody now is it?!?!
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:54 am

Woody hasn't been bad so far, but I need to see consistancy. I want not to notice Woody the rest of the season. Then maybe we might have fixed something there.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Detroit Lions