Return to General Talk

bored?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: bored?

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:31 am

joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:36 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:Moon, get a life

;-)

i guess i could drive down to dallas and whoop up on some punk cowboys fan. or maybe i'll just wait and let the packers do all the whooping. :-D

and please, let's try to keep this conversation about the good old days when this place was fun.:^
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby SniperShot » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:52 am

SniperShot wrote:I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again. I promise to never open this thread again.

I said I would never open that thread again... But honestly it's probably the funniest and most memorable thread I've ever read and been a part of at the Cafe. I just read through all 52 pages again and laughed out loud at least 3 times. Every twist and turn that thread takes is awesome. Along with spodog's periodic updates what's not to love?
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:54 am

moonhead wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Moon, get a life

;-)

i guess i could drive down to dallas and whoop up on some punk cowboys fan. or maybe i'll just wait and let the packers do all the whooping. :-D

and please, let's try to keep this conversation about the good old days when this place was fun.:^

You could do that, but I don't know who you would find in Dallas. Wouldn't be me for sure. :-B

OK, getting back to the good old days, Met's "picture equations" starting out of that thread were hilarious. There were a couple of pages in the Random thread devoted to just those I think. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:21 pm

I am so bored right now. I'm watching how they make bubble gum on tv... sad :,-(
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby knapplc » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:25 pm

How It's Made? That's a great show. ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:27 pm

knapplc wrote:How It's Made? That's a great show. ;-D

i agree... discovery channel is often my goto when i'm bored :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:28 pm

treat24 wrote:
knapplc wrote:How It's Made? That's a great show. ;-D

i agree... discovery channel is often my goto when i'm bored :-D

I've seen the How It's Made for taffy. Again, when very bored. I don't even like taffy.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby moonhead » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:09 pm

i prefer the hitler channel to the discovery channel usually.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:15 pm

History and discovery are where I split my non-sports TV time. Spike is a bit lowbrow for me; if I want to watch idiots acting like, well, idiots, I just go out in the real world.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk