Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 12 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Article Discussions

Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 12

Moderators: daullaz, Football Moderators

Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 12

Postby WebHamster » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:02 pm

This thread contains comments on Michael Stephens's Article "Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 12", which was posted in the Cafe's Articles section on November 27, 2007. The full article can be read here.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 12

Postby Madison » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:02 pm

Bah, I forgot to comment on this one, but it's a solid read as always! ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:28 am

Madison wrote:Bah, I forgot to comment on this one, but it's a solid read as always! ;-D

Hey thanks! Any other comments/suggestions/etc? :-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Madison » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:49 am

WaCougMBS wrote:
Madison wrote:Bah, I forgot to comment on this one, but it's a solid read as always! ;-D

Hey thanks! Any other comments/suggestions/etc? :-)

Well I was hoping Julius Jones would do SOMETHING ( :~( ) in the game last night to show you Barber isn't the *only* Dallas back worth owning (Juilus got 90 yards last week), but he only got a whopping 47 yards this week. :-P

Hey, times are tough when LJ, Lynch, Steve Smith, and Santonio Holmes are all sitting on my bench injured. :~(

As to the articles though, I think they are great. I've enjoyed reading them. ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:38 pm

Madison wrote:Hey, times are tough when LJ, Lynch, Steve Smith, and Santonio Holmes are all sitting on my bench injured. :~(

I feel your pain for sure! I've been nursing a backfield of LJ (good buy low at the time, lol), Gore, Jacobs, T. Hank and Grant all season. Thank God for Hasselbeck, Owens and Winslow - they have given me a backdoor shot at the number 2 seed @ 8-5 in my long-time fanball league! I have never had this many injuries in a backfield, but it is the first time that I have drafted and traded for just enough depth to survive; crazyness...

Good luck this week ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Article Discussions