Tony Romo go ahead of Peyton in next year's draft??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tony Romo go ahead of Peyton in next year's draft???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Tony Romo go ahead of Peyton in next year's draft???

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:39 pm

Retet wrote:I'd still take Peyton over Romo next year. In this discussion, we're talking about rounds 1-3 here. And in those round, I'll take proven, high-quality point production. And Peyton's it. Sure Romo may put up better numbers than Peyton next year. But I know that Peyton will be a top 6 QB next year (barring injury), where as Romo might be in that group.

same here...you're pretty much getting 4000+ yards and 30 TD's...even in a "bad" year
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Tony Romo go ahead of Peyton in next year's draft???

Postby Oatsdad » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:44 pm

I'd still pick Manning over Romo because he's more of a proven commodity, and there's not a lot of reason to believe he'll suddenly tank next year. Romo may be the real deal and continue at this level for 10 years, but I'd prefer at least another year of proof...
Oatsdad
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk