SNOW SNOW SNOW! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

SNOW SNOW SNOW!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: SNOW SNOW SNOW!

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:02 am

everything's shut down in Indy... it's a winter wonderland. :-t the snow is deeper than my car's ground clearance, I'm not going anywhere. Good thing I stocked up on the necessities Monday - beer, food, beer. I hope the snowblower starts, haven't used it in a long time.

11 inches and counting. supposed to go on for a couple more hours. Checked, the snowblower fired up ;-D
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Lung » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 am

Lots of snow and ice here in Pennsylvania...forget work today. ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby Metroid » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 am

Blam! Out of the blue yesterday morning a buttload of the white stuff came down while I was in my 3D design class. My weight training class was canceled so I was gonna head home but my dumbass had taken the chains out of the trunk of the car a few days earlier so I could fit an art project in it. :-[

I caught a ride to Shannon's work and took her truck home, by the time she was done with work it had melted enough to get my car out. I know we haven't had much compared to other areas but I'm sick of the snow. :-C
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Tyeattolah » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 am

somewhere between 7 - 10 inches of snow and ice here in Ofallon, IL. they shut down Scott AFB to mission essential only, but we're working anyway. Couldn't even get my car out of the driveway this morning, had to catch a ride :-[
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 am

Tyeattolah wrote:somewhere between 7 - 10 inches of snow and ice here in Ofallon, IL. they shut down Scott AFB to mission essential only, but we're working anyway. Couldn't even get my car out of the driveway this morning, had to catch a ride :-[

our meteorologists suck man. O my gosh. they're awful. we got like 7 inches I measured this morning, but they missed it by a mile, saying we'd get 4-7 monday night, we got an inch. Said we'd get 2-4 last night and we got 7. :-S
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby eagles21 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Northeast could get pounded tomorrow might. I'm crossing my fingers :-o
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SJNez46 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:34 pm

after that last big storm we had 5-7 feet piled up in some places. Quite a bit has melted though the past few days. I am ready for a break from the snow.
^soty
SJNez46
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Tyeattolah » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:15 am

System missed us here in St Louis, but traveling today to Norfolk...cold and they are predicting snow. Oh well last week in San Diego was worth it!
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:22 pm

eagles21 wrote:Northeast could get pounded tomorrow might. I'm crossing my fingers :-o

From what I heard on the radio this morning the east coast is getting hammered pretty good.

19 degrees and sunny in Indianapolis B-)
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Tyeattolah » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Crap...cold, windy and snowy (nothing serious) in Norfolk. HOpefully this is the last cold system through this area in the next couple of months. Have two more business trips scheduled here between now and the end of April.

I left a sunny cold St Louis for this! 8-o
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk