3.Packers
4.Jags
5.Colts
6.Steelers
7.Seahawks
8.Browns
9.Titans
10.Buccaneers

Im sure i will catch some flak for this but I think that after the top 3 it gets pretty muddled. with the injuries to the Colt, especially Freeney, they arent the team they were at the beginning of the season. If the Jags keep playing this tough they have a CHANCE to beat the Pats in the playoffs. The Steelers can't decide which team wants to take the field each Sunday. I thought they were playing as good as if not better than the Colts earlier this year. I havent really gotten to see Seattle play very much this season so I'm no too confident putting them this high. If Cleveland ever finds a defense then the AFC North is in trouble. The Titans would be higher than this if Haynesworth wasnt injured. They are 6-2 with him and 0-3 without. Obviously the Bucs need Garcia healthy to stay this high.

Looking forward to seeing how many people(including myself :) ) get upset over this post.
danielgreen091
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: TOP 10 NFL TEAMS

Postby woodson_28 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:59 pm

might move the packers down. w/out favre the packers are a 6-10 team at best.
woodson_28
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dream_017 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:30 pm

dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby Mazz » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:52 am

well my top 4 would go like this..
Pats
Colts (harrison will be healthy by playoffs and will pose the greatest threat to pats)
cowboys
packers
Mazz
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:05 am

We can break it down to two divisions that reflect what parity and poor overall commissionership has done to our beloved.
Pigskin division:
Pats

Pokes

Pack
Pitt
Peytons

Pigslop Division:
Posers-the remaining teams

How great the game that we remain addicted despite the pigslop we are fed yearly.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby ivesaidway2much » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:42 am

moochman wrote:We can break it down to two divisions that reflect what parity and poor overall commissionership has done to our beloved.
Pigskin division:
Pats

Pokes

Pack
Pitt
Peytons

Pigslop Division:

How great the game that we remain addicted despite the pigslop we are fed yearly.
When has there been a year in the NFL where there weren't a whole bunch of teams who had little to no shot whatsoever at a Superbowl title?
ivesaidway2much
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:09 pm

ivesaidway2much wrote:
moochman wrote:We can break it down to two divisions that reflect what parity and poor overall commissionership has done to our beloved.
Pigskin division:
Pats

Pokes

Pack
Pitt
Peytons

Pigslop Division:

When has there been a year in the NFL where there weren't a whole bunch of teams who had little to no shot whatsoever at a Superbowl title?

I have never seen it worse. And it is not just the NFC, look in the AFC Lest where KC is still in the hunt.
And all we see from the commish is exciting players that will not be allowed to play becuase they mis-behave off the field. Pompous arrogant jerks like Goodell are wrecking the league with their lily-white lies.*

*A player can't play becuase his posse gets out of control in off the field incidences, yet the commish himself destroys all the evidence that the love of the league is cheating.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:11 pm

The league has been steadily deteriorating as fools in ownership and front office positions do not suffer for their sillyness. One only need look at the Lions to see the template for NFL ownership/management rot.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby LS2throwed » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:09 pm

The league is so hypocrital of itself its not even funny...They talk about not using props for end zone dances, and trying their hardest to take it out of teh game, yet on commercials and on nfl.com thats what they promote...Click here to see chad johnsons endzone celebrations where he runs behind the camera, Look at TO on the field goal post mimicking using the camcorder, they act like they dont want those things to be a part of the game but use them to promote the nfl in terms of popularity...its pretty ridiculous

And with that being said I still dont understand the people who keep putting the Colts ahead of the Cowboys, last year we beat the Colts when they were undefeated and we werent nearly as good as this year...The Colts primarily struggle vs 3-4 heavy blitzing teams..New England, Steelers, Dallas have all given them more struggles then any other team...we just match up with them well and I really dont see the colts being Dallas this year if it came down to it
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby moochman » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:09 am

LS2throwed wrote:The league is so hypocrital of itself its not even funny...They talk about not using props for end zone dances, and trying their hardest to take it out of teh game, yet on commercials and on nfl.com thats what they promote...Click here to see chad johnsons endzone celebrations where he runs behind the camera, Look at TO on the field goal post mimicking using the camcorder, they act like they dont want those things to be a part of the game but use them to promote the nfl in terms of popularity...its pretty ridiculous

And with that being said I still dont understand the people who keep putting the Colts ahead of the Cowboys, last year we beat the Colts when they were undefeated and we werent nearly as good as this year...The Colts primarily struggle vs 3-4 heavy blitzing teams..New England, Steelers, Dallas have all given them more struggles then any other team...we just match up with them well and I really dont see the colts being Dallas this year if it came down to it

People are really twisted about celebrations. When I played you spiked the ball to celebrate TDs, turnovers, and big plays. We danced around like fools loving the game. Now though we are supposed to believe that it detracts from the game? I say it is a part of the game and the only people detracting from the game are those who don't seem to understand the role celebration plays in sport.

Cowboys are slightly better than the Colts right now. If Marvin gets healthy the Colts could narrow the gap, but both they and the Cowpokes only have a slugger's chance of beating the Pats.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Football Talk