Simple topic - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Simple topic

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Simple topic

Postby moochman » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:20 am

latsprewell20002000 wrote:Lol how long have you had the urinal cake sig?? First time i have noticed it i guess. Pretty nice i must admit. If you were Anderson would you come here?? HELL NO

I must have made it after the Minnesoduh debacle. Just felt like we were being asked to eat too much feces and though piss on the whole bunch.

Code: Select all
What's he estimated to get for a contract? 30 mil? 60?-BigKen

Not sure and don't care. We are going to spend x amount of money, may as well spend it on someone who might be a credible QB. Dare I say, maybe even a pro-bowl caliber QB. First, though, I think we have to get rid of Martz and his QB slaughtering offense. No sense getting a QB we like only to watch him get battered by opponants.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:53 pm

I look at the pictures of those four guys and i automatically just get angry.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby bigken117 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:59 pm

moochman wrote:
latsprewell20002000 wrote:Lol how long have you had the urinal cake sig?? First time i have noticed it i guess. Pretty nice i must admit. If you were Anderson would you come here?? HELL NO

What's he estimated to get for a contract? 30 mil? 60?-BigKen[/quotr]

Not sure and don't care. We are going to spend x amount of money, may as well spend it on someone who might be a credible QB. Dare I say, maybe even a pro-bowl caliber QB. First, though, I think we have to get rid of Martz and his QB slaughtering offense. No sense getting a QB we like only to watch him get battered by opponants.

Well my point is that Anderson will follow the money wherever it comes from, be it Baltimore, Detroit, Cleveland...wherever. For $60 million (or whatever) I'd waste the prime of my life. Heck, I already wasted the prime of my life and I'm not even a hundred thousandaire !+)
Jacoby Ellsbury - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
bigken117
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeBaseball Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:16 pm

Yeah he probably will go where they offer him the most money. And although i really do like this guy. I think we have much bigger needs. Like another linebacker maybe!! The Paris Lennon experiment is OVER!! We need help in the secondary and we desperately need some help on special teams. I dont really know if you go out looking for special teams guys but we should think about it. What we had to do in that Dallas game was sickening. Giving them the ball at like the 40 cause we had no confidence that we could tackle anyone?? I could go on forever bitching about the Lions. I just want them to be average, thats all i ask. Average. Like make the playoffs every 2-3 years, maybe win one here or there. We are no farther along now then we were 6 years ago and thats a bummer. I mean all those high first round picks and we just wasted them. Ernie Sims needs a partner there at the linebacking core. Think if the Lions could have got PATRICK WILLIS!! OMG we would be a force to be wreckened with. But nope we took another receiver. Another skilled position when we needed everything but a receiver. I think Calvin is going to be a great player. I just dont think it will ever be in Detroit. I think hes even realizing this now. I hope im wrong and something drastic happens.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Previous

Return to Detroit Lions