Thank you Earnest Graham and Ryan Grant - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Thank you Earnest Graham and Ryan Grant

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Thank you Earnest Graham and Ryan Grant

Postby lsufan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:25 pm

I have been using J. Lewis, J. Fargas and E. Graham. Pretty good combo so far. I drafted L. Maroney and R. Brown as my starters.

What does everybody expect out of these guys next year? Will they keep there starting positions. Graham has played way better then Caddy. He is a better goal line RB as well.
lsufan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:35 am

I have Graham in one league and he has been an extremely important part of an 8-game winning streak I rode into the playoffs after losing my first four games. I'm probably not starting him this week (starting S-Jax and Jamal lewis instead), but he definitely was an important part of a lot of my wins when S-Jax and Lewis had injuries.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby los locos » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:13 pm

YES... Twenty plus points from both Graham and Grant!! ;-D Awesome...Good job on those who started them this week and won!
Thanks eagles21
los locos
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby TheJiggyFly » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:34 pm

<--- Another pleased Grant/Graham owner here. They have been rock solid since I picked 'em up a while back. What a relief, because my first round draft pick was Shaun Alexander, and my second pick was DeAngelo Williams (I happened to get Wes Welker in the 12th round so that negated the Williams pick). I'm in a 16 team league and it's hard to find good running backs...

What I thought was my best pick (Alexander) turned out to be a nasty dud, but it's all good because Grant and Graham have stepped up and played great football!
TheJiggyFly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby spodog » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:38 pm

Have Grant in one league and Graham in another. Am winning 2 playoff games tonight as I type this. ;-D
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Azrael » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:19 pm

Just goes to show you that drafting RBs early is not a given. Go for studs no matter position because producers will be available on the WW at all positions every year. You've got guys who spent draft picks on Jackson and MJD being murdered by people who have Grant and Graham. Just an example.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Retet » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:28 am

Do you all think Graham and Grant will be starters for their teams next year?
"Happy life day!"
Retet
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Humpback » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:43 am

Azrael wrote:Just goes to show you that drafting RBs early is not a given. Go for studs no matter position because producers will be available on the WW at all positions every year. You've got guys who spent draft picks on Jackson and MJD being murdered by people who have Grant and Graham. Just an example.

Yikes, why all of the hate for MJD? He's still the #14 RB in my league. Sure, he was probably overhyped coming into the season, but there are much worse RB draft picks out there. Guys like SA, T. Jones, Benson, Jordan, Henry, Jacobs, LJ, Rudi, Maroney, etc. Those guys were all picked in the first couple of rounds and are absolute crap.
14 Teams, each keep 14 players
QB: P. Manning, Schaub
RB: MJD, Westy, C. Johnson, A. Bradshaw, J. Ringer
WR: TO, Driver, J. Gage, Crabtree, J. Morgan, K. Curtis, E. Bennett, M. Sims-Walker
TE: Witten, M. Lewis
K: Gostkowski, J. Brown
D/ST: Tenn, NE
Humpback
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy Expert

Postby terpfan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:39 am

These two are my starters in a league where I drafted Larry Johnson and Cadillac Williams as my #1 and #2... so yeah, I definitely need to thank them. :-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby TheJiggyFly » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:34 pm

Some nice stats from Yahoo just to make all the non Grant/Graham owners jealous:

Grant leads the NFL in rushing since taking over as the primary rusher in Week 8 and shows no signs of slowing down.

and

Graham also has nine rushing touchdowns so far this season; only LaDainian Tomlinson, Adrian Peterson and Joseph Addai have carried the ball into the end zone more often this season.

:-D
TheJiggyFly
Water Boy
Water Boy

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk