CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:31 pm

whodey#9 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:I just noticed I lost my Jester Icon.

Bad Santa Sad. :,-(

:-B


I just gave you funny feedback so dont kill me :-b


yes if they had a brown nose smiley I would use it O:-)


Lightbulb idea #1 from whodey :-b
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby Kilroy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:32 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:Hopefully I'll be around a bit more. I defibrillated my POS computer, but it's on it's' last legs, so if I "vanish" for a while I most likely had to take Old Yeller behind the shed.


Is that what ole what's her face's nick name is now 8-o


Heh-Heh. ;-D :-D
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:35 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:Hopefully I'll be around a bit more. I defibrillated my POS computer, but it's on it's' last legs, so if I "vanish" for a while I most likely had to take Old Yeller behind the shed.


Is that what ole what's her face's nick name is now 8-o


Heh-Heh. ;-D :-D


That's how you get the green mask ;-) :-b
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:55 pm

eagles21 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:
eagles21 wrote:Well on the bright side, if Joel does get lynched and is an elf, we will get a an idea of who is bad from the bandwagoning.

*cough* houstonherdfan *cough*

:-b


So you have never jumped in at the end to help lynch or banish someone and not been a bad guy? I beg to differ.


Doesn't really matter what I have or have not done in past games. I pointed you out because you were the post before mine and I just wanted to pick on someone (hence the laughing smiley). But, maybe I'm on to something. Getting a little defensive?


Never really paid attention to smilies. however, just trying to get my guys some info. If I go quickly then those that have hit on me are suspect.

There actually is one and its not you. The person I suspect is going to be told scroll down. Because if he is a walmart evil person or the crazy manson elf then I am gone. Well, maybe not with the last statement. will, not kill me and I get to be banished tommorrow. I live tonight anyone on me tomorrow will be susspect.














My suspect is dolfin. Everytime I had hit him with a vote in other games and he was NOT a good guy he jumped right in to defend himself. That is something he did not do today. Plus he has not been around much.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:57 pm

Good night all, I'll see if I am still here tommorrow.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:08 pm

I'm very disappointed in you guys for not killing off Joel. Bunch of trigger shy elves up in here. :-/

Odds suck for good guys either way, whether it be a banish or AOS.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:23 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:Never really paid attention to smilies. however, just trying to get my guys some info. If I go quickly then those that have hit on me are suspect.

There actually is one and its not you. The person I suspect is going to be told scroll down. Because if he is a walmart evil person or the crazy manson elf then I am gone. Well, maybe not with the last statement. will, not kill me and I get to be banished tommorrow. I live tonight anyone on me tomorrow will be susspect.





My suspect is dolfin. Everytime I had hit him with a vote in other games and he was NOT a good guy he jumped right in to defend himself. That is something he did not do today. Plus he has not been around much.


HUH :-S ,

If I read that right, you are saying that in other games when dolfin was not a good guy, which means he was bad, he jumped in to defend himself. Than you say that is something he did not do today after you voted for him. Following logic, that means he is good, but you say he is a suspect :-? Am I missing something?
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby eastcoaster » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:27 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:Never really paid attention to smilies. however, just trying to get my guys some info. If I go quickly then those that have hit on me are suspect.

There actually is one and its not you. The person I suspect is going to be told scroll down. Because if he is a walmart evil person or the crazy manson elf then I am gone. Well, maybe not with the last statement. will, not kill me and I get to be banished tommorrow. I live tonight anyone on me tomorrow will be susspect.





My suspect is dolfin. Everytime I had hit him with a vote in other games and he was NOT a good guy he jumped right in to defend himself. That is something he did not do today. Plus he has not been around much.


HUH :-S ,

If I read that right, you are saying that in other games when dolfin was not a good guy, which means he was bad, he jumped in to defend himself. Than you say that is something he did not do today after you voted for him. Following logic, that means he is good, but you say he is a suspect :-? Am I missing something?


Yep, I read it that way, too. He's suspect because he's a good guy?? Only a Wal-Mart spy would say that :-?
Image
eastcoaster
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3147
Joined: 12 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Charlotte, NC...2008 GOM: 49

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby Tiki » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:33 pm

Can I still unvote? If so
Unvote=Eagles21
Vote=Joel
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 1 (11 Votes to Banish)

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:36 pm

eastcoaster wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:Never really paid attention to smilies. however, just trying to get my guys some info. If I go quickly then those that have hit on me are suspect.

There actually is one and its not you. The person I suspect is going to be told scroll down. Because if he is a walmart evil person or the crazy manson elf then I am gone. Well, maybe not with the last statement. will, not kill me and I get to be banished tommorrow. I live tonight anyone on me tomorrow will be susspect.





My suspect is dolfin. Everytime I had hit him with a vote in other games and he was NOT a good guy he jumped right in to defend himself. That is something he did not do today. Plus he has not been around much.


HUH :-S ,

If I read that right, you are saying that in other games when dolfin was not a good guy, which means he was bad, he jumped in to defend himself. Than you say that is something he did not do today after you voted for him. Following logic, that means he is good, but you say he is a suspect :-? Am I missing something?


Yep, I read it that way, too. He's suspect because he's a good guy?? Only a Wal-Mart spy would say that :-?


Ok, at least someone else read it the same way. I would like him to explain if I am reading it wrong, he made a mistake, or what b/c it just makes no sense for me. Maybe he was trying to give a theory to get people on Dolfin and it backfired? Maybe he just didn't say it correctly? :-? :-?
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 0:01 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact