Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 13 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Article Discussions

Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 13

Moderators: daullaz, Football Moderators

Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 13

Postby WebHamster » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:51 pm

This thread contains comments on Michael Stephens's Article "Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 13", which was posted in the Cafe's Articles section on December 4, 2007. The full article can be read here.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Week 13

Postby knapplc » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:36 pm

I continue to be amazed by your prolific writing! Thanks for taking the time to write these articles! ;-D ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby gmcatlin » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:05 am

Good article, with one exception. This game affected Houshmandzadeh's "already limited value"? Housh has been nothing but solid all season. Though he only has 1 TD in the last 4 games, he has 11 TDs on the season, and continues to get looks (he dropped an easy TD this week unfortunately). I would maintain he remains a must-start (unless you have a Moss-TO-Edwards style lineup of course).
gmcatlin
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:47 am

Great article man. You have really come along to produce some great fantasy insight as well as insight on the games. Nice piece of work you put together. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:27 pm

gmcatlin wrote:Good article, with one exception. This game affected Houshmandzadeh's "already limited value"? Housh has been nothing but solid all season. Though he only has 1 TD in the last 4 games, he has 11 TDs on the season, and continues to get looks (he dropped an easy TD this week unfortunately). I would maintain he remains a must-start (unless you have a Moss-TO-Edwards style lineup of course).

Very good point. I think that I didn't get my idea into the article as it was in my head. I was trying to point out the fact that he had pretty limited value last week against the Steelers. He has indeed played great all year, and I actually like his touchdown drought to end this week against the Rams. He is absolutely a must-start on a weekly basis. It's just that it was as more of a #2 or #3 last week as far as expected output. Ill edit this part along with a few other things later on tonight. Thanks again ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Article Discussions