The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (2007) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (2007)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (2007)

Postby Madison » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:51 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Madison wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:I must say I like her hair best in that video, but I think it has to do with the fact she's even cuter when she's not trying hard.

I like the outfit O:-) . She wears it in a lot of the youtube videos. Plus she is cute. Doesn't make me think of a stripper at all, unlike some others in this thread. :-b

Yeah, she wears that retro swimsuit whenever she's performing that song live as it fits with the theme I suppose. You'll also notice that for her live performances of her other single, J'ai pas Vingt Ans (I'm not 20), she's wearing the same old pink dress from that music video. ;-D

You've seen the light blue dress she's wearing at the beginning of one of the compliation vids, right? I'd post the link, but the song in the background isn't very family friendly. If you don't know the dress, I can PM you a link. ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:59 am

Madison wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:Yeah, she wears that retro swimsuit whenever she's performing that song live as it fits with the theme I suppose. You'll also notice that for her live performances of her other single, J'ai pas Vingt Ans (I'm not 20), she's wearing the same old pink dress from that music video. ;-D

You've seen the light blue dress she's wearing at the beginning of one of the compliation vids, right? I'd post the link, but the song in the background isn't very family friendly. If you don't know the dress, I can PM you a link. ;-D

Is it one of those compilation videos that has a rap song for a background track? :-b

Yeah, I remembered she also wears a light blue dress performing that song too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKz-t1wX7kI
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:24 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Madison wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:Yeah, she wears that retro swimsuit whenever she's performing that song live as it fits with the theme I suppose. You'll also notice that for her live performances of her other single, J'ai pas Vingt Ans (I'm not 20), she's wearing the same old pink dress from that music video. ;-D

Is it one of those compilation videos that has a rap song for a background track? :-b

Yeah, I remembered she also wears a light blue dress performing that song too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKz-t1wX7kI

Yeah, and oddly enough, the vid starts off with the "Eye of the Tiger" music. Then goes into a rap song. :-S

:-b

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:46 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
treat24 wrote:In the first song madison posted she is singing about touching herself in a bathtub... yes ... like that... and also singing about washing off all her unhappiness. It's a pretty redundant song. repeats a lot. It's actually kinda funny... and hot... like i said before.

Yeah, the English translation is too cute for what it really is in French, though you can hazard a guess that what she's singing is about touching herself to forget everything that bothers her. Those wondering what the English version of "J'en ai marre" sounds like:

yeah, it definitely doesn't translate the greatest. I think both of our descriptions are decent enough. My wife is fluent and used to live in france, i could ask her. She loves Alizee. But I think we know. Sometimes I wish my French and Italian were better, at least as good as my Spanish. That would be sweet. Like if I could listen to her songs and not have to think. To just know what she is singing. :-°
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby whodey#9 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:24 am

treat24 wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
treat24 wrote:In the first song madison posted she is singing about touching herself in a bathtub... yes ... like that... and also singing about washing off all her unhappiness. It's a pretty redundant song. repeats a lot. It's actually kinda funny... and hot... like i said before.

Yeah, the English translation is too cute for what it really is in French, though you can hazard a guess that what she's singing is about touching herself to forget everything that bothers her. Those wondering what the English version of "J'en ai marre" sounds like:

yeah, it definitely doesn't translate the greatest. I think both of our descriptions are decent enough. My wife is fluent and used to live in france, i could ask her. She loves Alizee. But I think we know. Sometimes I wish my French and Italian were better, at least as good as my Spanish. That would be sweet. Like if I could listen to her songs and not have to think. To just know what she is singing. :-°

your married to Alizee :-* .... ya whatever its early, I can hope.
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:34 am

Metroid wrote:This thread is....just read under moons sig.

a random monkey humping luckfest?
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:39 am

josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:This thread is....just read under moons sig.

a random monkey humping luckfest?

You silly goose the other thing it says...about this thread being worthless without pics. :-B

It could be a random monkey humping luckfest too I suppose. :-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby josebach » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:54 am

I agree that Alizee is really pretty and has a rocking bod, but that chick is a horrible performer. "Mechanical" and "boring" are the two words that come to mind. :-t

I have a much better video idea for that bathtub song. Wish they would have asked me. :-/
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:58 am

josebach wrote:I agree that Alizee is really pretty and has a rocking bod, but that chick is a horrible performer. Her performances are mechanical and boring. :-t

I have a much better video idea for that bathtub song. Wish they would have asked me. :-/

Oh yeah she looks pretty silly the way she moves around on stage...like you said very mechanical and robotic. Still she is fun to look at. ;-D

And I bet we probably have similar ideas about the bathtub song. :-)
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby josebach » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:03 am

Metroid wrote:And I bet we probably have similar ideas about the bathtub song. :-)

Oh, you pictured me and her in the bathtub cleaning each other's every knook and cranny also?

Great minds! ;-D :-b
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk