Have a funny blurb about your (or any) team? [NFL Week 14] - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Have a funny blurb about your (or any) team? [NFL Week 14]

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Have a funny blurb about your (or any) team? [NFL Week 14]

Postby treat24 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:55 am

Yeah... NFL tiebreaking:

1a. Record... currently Vikes (7-6) over wash (6-7)
1. Head-to-Head... They play week 16
2. Division Record... currently vikes over wash
3. Common Games... ?
4. Conference Record... currently vikes over wash

This is at the current moment. With the Vikes remaining schedule... I have a very hard time imagining they will miss out. They are good chokers though.

So Washington does control their own destiny, but they MUST beat the vikings. Otherwise the vikes will probably get that spot.

Some nice stuff guys! I love reading through these each week! Can't wait to plug them in :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:10 pm

DET

Howie Long on Detroit: Mike Martz suffers from a rare form of Al Gore syndrome; Al Gore still thinks he is the president and Mike Marta still thinks he's the head coach.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:37 pm

On Brett Favre...

If you cut off Brett Favre's arms he'd just give stiff arms with his chin and throw TD passes with his junk.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 pm

DALLAS

Good teams find a way to win and bad teams find a way to lose. Such was the case against Detroit. If only Brady wasn't going bananas on opposing defenses, Romo would have the MVP all but locked up.

OAKLAND

You know things aren't going your way when your opponent's defense (Green Bay) outscores your offense.

JACKSONVILLE

David Garrard is the Scott Baio of fantasy football quarterbacks. This guy doesn't get much recognition but is quietly having a superb season.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:05 pm

CHIEFS

Tony Gonzalez is good. As for the rest of the team; well, Raff's mother once told me "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all".
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:11 pm

SAN DIEGO

Apparently, superstar running back Ladainian Tomlinson heard about Schmitazed's ramblings about how he is a chump and decided to throw it back in his face. LAWL!

^needs editing LAWL! :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:13 pm

SAN FRAN

This season, They've put their chips in the middle of the table but none of the cards have fell their way. Once a popular preseason playoff pick, the 49ers now only have a high draft pick to look forward to. Oh wait, they traded that away to the unstoppable Patriots. D'oh!
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:16 pm

MIAMI

Will they finish out the season with a perfect record? No team has ever gone 0-16. Final three opponents: Baltimore, New England and Cincinnati. I'm thinking yes. And I'm thinking Arbys.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:18 pm

SEATTLE

With the NFC West wrapped up, this crew can make some noise in the playoffs. Even though their schedule has been extremely soft, they're not a team to sleep on. Unless, of course, if you're Raff's mom. Sleep away, baby!
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:20 pm

BROWNIES

Romeo Crennel for coach of the year? During the preseason, those are words I thought I'd never hear myself say when he was flipping coins to figure out his starting quarterback.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting