2007 NFL Week 14 Barometer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Article Discussions

2007 NFL Week 14 Barometer

Moderators: daullaz, Football Moderators

Re: 2007 NFL Week 14 Barometer

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:14 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
Over the last four games, the Lions will have as many wins as the Dolphins.

For the record, will isn't supposed to be there. I'm not predicting the Lions to win as many games as the Dolphins rather stating they haven't won any in their last four.

I think they both apply, but I will go ahead and change it. :-b

I actually saw that and wondered, but figured that you were just going out on a limb and predicting that.

Not like they would care much, but I don't want to offend our Detroit faithful crowd over here. :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:24 pm

How in the world do the 5-7 Saints move up one spot from 15 to 14 after last weeks loss? :-S :-S
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:23 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
Over the last four games, the Lions will have as many wins as the Dolphins.

For the record, will isn't supposed to be there. I'm not predicting the Lions to win as many games as the Dolphins rather stating they haven't won any in their last four.

I think they both apply, but I will go ahead and change it. :-b

I actually saw that and wondered, but figured that you were just going out on a limb and predicting that.

ha! i thought you were predicting and just skipped a word... my bad, sorry :-/
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:12 am

Jimboozie wrote:How in the world do the 5-7 Saints move up one spot from 15 to 14 after last weeks loss? :-S :-S

I moved them up in my rankings because I watched the game. The Bucs are a good team and they hung in there with their offense and if it wasn't for Reggie Bush being an idiot they would have won. Also, there are just some BAD football teams in the NFL right now
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:45 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:How in the world do the 5-7 Saints move up one spot from 15 to 14 after last weeks loss? :-S :-S

I moved them up in my rankings because I watched the game. The Bucs are a good team and they hung in there with their offense and if it wasn't for Reggie Bush being an idiot they would have won. Also, there are just some BAD football teams in the NFL right now

I've rated the Saints very low all year. Color me unimpressed that they kept the TB game close considering it was at New Orleans and Garcia didn't play.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:47 am

treat24 wrote:ha! i thought you were predicting and just skipped a word... my bad, sorry :-/

Dude, I'm not Dream. Stop trying to put words into my mouth! :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Article Discussions