CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby eagles21 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:48 pm

I don't understand why Tiki has 7 votes? Why are we killing him again?

deerayfan072 wrote:On a serious note though, come on guys. Tiki has only posted votes and random stuff. His defense was pretty weak, and he made a mistake in his first post IMO, when he said Leber was the crazy elf and not just that Leber was something bad. I think we are on to something here


He posted votes and random stuff? Yeah, and? I think there are a few others that fall into this category this game.

Say what you want about me defending him, but I don't think Tiki has the most compelling evidence against him at this moment. Plus, there are people who are acting the very same way as him. I don't want us to lynch another elf.
Image
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4613
Joined: 7 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State College, PA

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:57 pm

eagles21 wrote:I don't understand why Tiki has 7 votes? Why are we killing him again?

deerayfan072 wrote:On a serious note though, come on guys. Tiki has only posted votes and random stuff. His defense was pretty weak, and he made a mistake in his first post IMO, when he said Leber was the crazy elf and not just that Leber was something bad. I think we are on to something here


He posted votes and random stuff? Yeah, and? I think there are a few others that fall into this category this game.

Say what you want about me defending him, but I don't think Tiki has the most compelling evidence against him at this moment. Plus, there are people who are acting the very same way as him. I don't want us to lynch another elf.


well you haven't voted, so what are your thoughts? Why haven't you voted? Theories? At least I am trying here to get a theory out and work with it. If someone wants to come up with a better one be my guest, but right now I think I am on to something
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby treat24 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:59 pm

vote tally wrote:
deeray - 2 (swiper, eastcoaster)
tiki - 6 (deeray, leber, dream, boozie, pmoney, m16a)
m16a - 2 (riffraff, dolfin)
leber - 2 (hhf, tiki)

treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby eagles21 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:10 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:well you haven't voted, so what are your thoughts? Why haven't you voted? Theories? At least I am trying here to get a theory out and work with it. If someone wants to come up with a better one be my guest, but right now I think I am on to something


You're right, at least you are coming up with something. What I think is that we have a below-average amount of information because no one seems to want to post, which makes it really hard to figure anything out.

As of right now, dream is the highest suspect on my list. Here's what I wrote about him saying that the mafia set him up:

eagles21 wrote:
dream_017 wrote:Good job mafia, now it will look like steelers was on to me so got rid of him. For you guys that actually read his posts, I say NOT TRUE :-b I always defend my votes, whether it it that day or the next. I put votes on people to see reactions - again what I posted yesterday. As for my not being on 6 hours than coming in to vote....I leave work at 5 and then don't usually get a chance to be on again until 10 or later (family time/eat dinner/put kids to bed). Yesterday I wasn't very active because I had a ton of work and wasn't able to get on last night because the wife went out so I had to watch the kids.

Not sure what we have to go on for that insane guy to off mookie and AFF :-?

My favorite 2 guys jump to the top of my list - Leber and Swiper :-b


Just thought I'd bring this up so we don't overlook dream. He says that the mafia killed steelers to make him look suspicious. Now when this stuff happens, that's always the response from the person who will be blamed. "The mafia framed me... blah, blah, blah..". But, I'm sure many people would just go with this, and disregard dream because they think he's the victim. I'm not so sure. Who's to say that the mafia and dream just took a risk, and like many times before, people would believe dream and think that he's being set up. Now, I'm not saying that dream is a spy, but we shouldn't disregard this reason. On day 1, he put the Joel one vote away from a lynch, and he was the first to go after steelers yesterday, so he obviously has been doing some suspicious activity. Of coarse he will respond to this saying that he just throws votes around to get people to talk, but I think that doing this when you are bad is an advantage. He plays this way when he is good, but if he was a spy, it's a pretty good way to add a vote to an innocent while still staying in the clear.


And then his response and then mine:

eagles21 wrote:
dream_017 wrote:Well, I guess I'll just say this, if you don't like one of the few players that gets people talking, then get rid of me and see that I'm just a lowly elf and then we will be down even more. I like to think I'm a pretty good player and I see know reason why they wouldn't want to try and get some suspicion on me. Just so you know people don't always follow my lead...actually they rarely do. I've had both Swiper and Riff pegged in different games and nobody would listen :-t


I don't want to get rid of you, I just made a statement that could possibly explain some of your actions to what a spy might do. You're suspicious to me, but not yet in a sense that I want you lynched. I don't know where in my statement you got the idea of me wanting to get rid of you. :-?


I thought that he seems a bit jumpy and defensive here. He talks as if I actually voted for him, while in reality I had said that this was just a possibility and that I didn't necessarily find dream all of that suspicious, although after his response I do.

And here's something about boozie:

eagles21 wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Days 1 and 2 are like the first few days of American Idol. There is lots of filler, most of it by the really bad singers. So you PVR it and ff until you hit the few funny spots. No offence to all of you post whores. ;-)

I kinda like Steelerfans' ramblings, what I understood of it.

The one thing that I can contribute is that looking at the bandwagon voting is a red herring. People that have played this game before know that this is what others will look at and mafia usually don't pile on. Mafia usually waits in the background and either votes early for the person who is lynched or doesn't vote for him at all.

Another observation is that the ISK or Manson cannot help but try to act goofy just because he feels that he has to act a little insane. Jimboozie has struck me as trying to act a little quirky for no apparent reason. So he leads my list of Manson candidates.

Vote: Jimboozie


Quite possible that he voted for Boozie to separate himself from a fellow spy. Just throwing this out there.


So, I guess the top guys on my list are dream and boozie, so I would feel comfortable lynching one of them.
Image
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4613
Joined: 7 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State College, PA

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby whodey#9 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:27 pm

Jimboozie wrote:You know what time it is?

STOP!


Image


hammer time
Image
Image
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3404
Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gone

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby moonhead » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:36 pm

vote = swiper

dude has to be manson.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby Leber » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:39 pm

Interesting. So both Eagles and moon refuse to hamemr their fellow spy. :-?
Image
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 2589
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:54 pm

moonhead wrote:vote = swiper

dude has to be manson.


why Manson and not a wal-mart spy? :-?
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby Leber » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:54 pm

Out for a few hours. I expect Tiki to be banished when I get back.
Image
Image
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 2589
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby houstonherdfan » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:02 pm

Leber wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:On a serious note though, come on guys. Tiki has only posted votes and random stuff. His defense was pretty weak, and he made a mistake in his first post IMO, when he said Leber was the crazy elf and not just that Leber was something bad. I think we are on to something here



Well, I been saying it for 2 days. And I am right.

1. You are wrong. I am neither a spy or manson.
2. If people ever believe you and banish me and I am revealed to be a townie elf, you will be banished next.
3. It's crazy how you and Tiki are so convinced that I'm the ISK with NO solid evidence.


1. I don't think so.
2. That more than likely correct. I however feel sure.
3. There is very often no hard evidence in this game. Especially early with not many talking. I have given my reasons people will either agree or not. If they agree you are banished if not you will prolly kill me in my sleep soon.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 0:01 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact