CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: CHRISTMAS MAFIA - DAY 3 (7 Votes to Banish)

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:08 pm

Here is why I think Leber is not bad. He plays this game well and he is being waaaay to obvious that he is evil with his ban him and other comments. he could have done a 180 from every other time I have played a game with him, but I just don't see it, he is too good of a player to make that big of a mistake IMO.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby eagles21 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:28 pm

Whatever. I'm going to bed, so even though I don't agree with lynching Tiki and I stated my reason why there are people who are more suspicious, I hope I'm wrong and he is a bad guy. He might not be my first choice, but he has been suspicious nonetheless. Hope you guys are right.

vote: Tiki
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby steelerfan513 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:53 pm

Being banished sucks.

Trust a treat. I don't care.

vote=treat

BOO! :-B
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Kilroy » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:56 pm

Well, looks like no more Tiki.

I'll get a writeup done as soon as I get home from work in the morning, although treat's free to get Day 4 up before that. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Leber » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:15 am

deerayfan072 wrote:Here is why I think Leber is not bad. He plays this game well and he is being waaaay to obvious that he is evil with his ban him and other comments. he could have done a 180 from every other time I have played a game with him, but I just don't see it, he is too good of a player to make that big of a mistake IMO.
Good assessment Deeray. I am indeed not evil. But the real question here is why you posted this. I figure you could either be evil(therefore knowing that I'm innocent) and posted this to get me on your side or you could be innocent and just a smart player. I think it's the later. So anyways here is my thoughts on all the players left(sorry Tiki, but you were after me and I am innocent and you weren't really helping out at all)...

100% Innocent
Leber
Likely Innocent
Deeray- Good theories and is helping the town.
Dream- Even though I'm at the top of his list for some reason that I have no clue(b***h take me off the list) from his posting so far I think he is innocent. If not at least he is actually posting.
Pmoney- posting and trying to be helpful. Gut feeling he is innocent.
Not Sure
Eastcoaster
Eagles-depending on Tiki's fate will decide how I view Eagles. If Tiki is a spy, then Eagles is likely innocent because I don't think Eagles is a good enough player(no offense) to hammer his own spy comrade
Dolfin-leaning towards evil, but notconvinced. I'll look into his voting patterns more tomorrow if I'm alive. Hope your daughter is okay.)
m16a- needs to post more period. If he doesn't then throw him into the useless group.
Likely Evil
HHF- going hardcore after me on very little "evidence". If Tiki is mafia, than HHF if mafia for sure.
Swiper- Seems to be flying under the radar. Gut says ISK.
Useless/Likely Evil/Trying to be funny
Jimbo, Raff, moon
These 3 are barely contributing to the game besides random stuff- one liners and votes. So I think these three are evil or just plain useless to the town in the long run because of their lack of meaningful contributions.
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Leber » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:17 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:Well, looks like no more Tiki.

I'll get a writeup done as soon as I get home from work in the morning, although treat's free to get Day 4 up before that. ;-D
Did I miss the intro writeup somewhere? :-?
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:53 am

Funny list Leber...Got me pegged as ISK?

Here's why that's wrong...I don't kill whodey on the first night. You should know that better than anyone. ;-)
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:55 am

Ahh. I may have messed up with the roles. Eh, oh well. I am tired.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Leber » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:57 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Funny list Leber...Got me pegged as ISK?

Here's why that's wrong...I don't kill whodey on the first night. You should know that better than anyone. ;-)
I guess you belong under the category "Good Player I'm Wary About Because He's Not Posting Enough", but that was too long for me to post so I just put you under the "Likely Evil" category. ;-)

But seriously, the ISK has made good kills so far and you are one of the good players flying under the radar like the ISK should.
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:00 am

Leber wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Funny list Leber...Got me pegged as ISK?

I guess you belong under the category "Good Player I'm Wary About Because He's Not Posting Enough", but that was too long for me to post so I just put you under the "Likely Evil" category. ;-)

But seriously, the ISK has made good kills so far and you are one of the good players flying under the radar like the ISK should.

Well when I when I have been ISK before I didn't fly under the radar one bit...The Benoit game should be sufficient evidence of that. But thanks for the compliment none the less. :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk