Let's Play a Game Together!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Let's Play a Game Together!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:28 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:i got bored and googled for the rest of the answers...i never would have got some of them

COMPLETED PUZZLE
ONLY CLICK IF YOU LIKE SPOILERS



thanks
I lost interest, the rest are too hard so I looked.

There is no chance that I would have gotten 90% of the remainder and I would have only gotten the other 10% through sheer luck.
Image

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3067
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Livin in a powderkeg and givin off sparks

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby knapplc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:29 pm

Can someone please post the updated link? I closed my window and lost it...
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:i got bored and googled for the rest of the answers...i never would have got some of them

COMPLETED PUZZLE
ONLY CLICK IF YOU LIKE SPOILERS



thanks
I lost interest, the rest are too hard so I looked.

There is no chance that I would have gotten 90% of the remainder and I would have only gotten the other 10% through sheer luck.


PM me or google for the Meta-Answer...it's really lame though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby knapplc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:37 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:i got bored and googled for the rest of the answers...i never would have got some of them

COMPLETED PUZZLE
ONLY CLICK IF YOU LIKE SPOILERS



thanks
I lost interest, the rest are too hard so I looked.

There is no chance that I would have gotten 90% of the remainder and I would have only gotten the other 10% through sheer luck.


PM me or google for the Meta-Answer...it's really lame though

So you guys are saying it's not worth it to continue - the rest of these are just too obscure?
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:44 pm

Not worth it to continue. Really really esoteric stuff.
The one the I'm mad at myself for not getting is the link b/w Jon Stewart and Bush. I should have gotten that one. The rest is not worth continuing with.
Image

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3067
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Livin in a powderkeg and givin off sparks

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby beanoX3 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:47 pm

Eh, it was fun enough while it lasted. :-b
Thanks joel. ;-D

The remaining drug and cocktail stuff was way out there for me. I never would have gotten them, and I still don't get it after looking at the answers.

I don't get what Soylent Green has to do with purple either. :-S
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5971
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby knapplc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:55 pm

Green and purple are both colors. That's about it.

OK. I looked. Thanks for waiving me off, Mookie - esoteric is right. I wouldn't have gotten any of those, I think.

Does anyone know the answer to the "meta puzzle?"
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:09 pm

Dan said he did. Just tell us man. I don't think anybody wants to figure it out.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:19 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Dan said he did. Just tell us man. I don't think anybody wants to figure it out.


it's Aurora Psychiatric Hospital HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

there was an explanation on some website...meh :-t

i had a lot of fun with it though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: Let's Play a Game Together!!

Postby KCollins1304 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:21 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Dan said he did. Just tell us man. I don't think anybody wants to figure it out.


it's Aurora Psychiatric Hospital HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

there was an explanation on some website...meh :-t

i had a lot of fun with it though


I was on the right track with some hospital in Wisconsin. What was the explanation? Was museum the clue to be taken from the religious cult and X-Files?
Image
KCollins1304
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 188
Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 21:46 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact