2.) Moulds
3.) McCaffrey
4.) K. Robinson
5.) D. White

TE's 1.) Shockey
2.) Crumpler

K 1.) Mare

DEF 1.) Redskins

Ten Team Keeper league get to keep 2 players, this year i kept Moss, Dillon, McCalister was my 1st pick Moulds 2nd, McCaffery 3rd
RayRay69

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby SolarfluX » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:05 am

I like it. Griese kinda fell down last year, but he should do ok this year...

Out of all your positions, I'd say QB is the weakest... Everything else looks good; nice mix of sleepers and veterans.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby slowkidz » Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:44 am

Your QBs do look a lil weak, but it was a good idea to grab Buerlein...If/when Griese starts playing terrible, Steve will make out to be a good sleeper pick. And who knows, I've heard Couch should have a break out year if Green is what they say he is...Of course, I am a Browns fan....

"Optimistic's my name, but losing is their game"
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby n_tremain23 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:08 pm

Not much depth at QB.Couch hasn't lived up to his rookie expectations yet.Rb's look very good.Nice depth.Jones could either breakout,or could decline like he has in past years and get his job overtook by rookie Josh Scobey.Big risk there.Good 1-2-3 punch at WR.Could use some more depth.Redskins defense are Top 15 defense,so not too bad.
n_tremain23

Your Team

Postby trentvaughn » Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:45 pm

I like the QB situation. Couch is ready for a breakthrough year. Griese is a solid starter with a lot of weapons around him.

The RBs are a nice mix of solid, young guys. Portis might be primed for a nice keeper league sleeper. Dillon is ready to have another monster year. We'll see about Deuce in short order, and Jones will have to put up or get dropped this year. A 7th pick doesn't get more than two years to prove himself. Time's up Jones, lucky you play for the Cards.

WR is covered. Moss is THE man. Moulds and McCaffery (if healthy) are a great second and third receiver. Koren Robinson isn't really primed for a breakout this year, but he might put up nice numbers. Dez White is a GREAT sleeper. I might ditch Robinson.

Two solid TEs. Shockey is going to get a bunch of fantasy points for your team.

Mare is a top 3 kicker. Good job, but I hope you didn't draft him too high. Washington looks to have THE defense this year. Best coordinator, two of the very best players (Arrington and Baily) and a bunch of excellent players besides (Armstead, Smoot, Trotter, ect.). They look to stuff a lot of teams this year.

Trentvaughn
trentvaughn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk