Answer a Question, Ask a Question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Answer a Question, Ask a Question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Answer a Question, Ask a Question

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:15 pm

dream_017 wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:Ever dug up an older thread and bumped it because you were in a lull at work and it was a little quiet in GT? :-)

NO, but I've locked them }:-) :-b

Jimboozie wrote:Do you want to hug me?

knapplc wrote:Yes I have.

Ever felt guilty about posting...or playing games while working?

only a little (considering i do it every day)

Ever try to let out a quiet fart in an office and have it come out not so quiet :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:16 pm

dream_017 wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:Ever dug up an older thread and bumped it because you were in a lull at work and it was a little quiet in GT? :-)

Ever try to let out a quiet fart in an office and have it come out not so quiet :-b

EDIT: i think that's my first ever double post :-B
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

Does school count? if so...yes. Twice, but once was in the hall and there are like a million people in our halls, so no one could have possibly heard it...uggh.

Have you ever laughed at someone who did something stupid and turned out to be seriously or atleast pretty injured?
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:32 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:Ever try to let out a quiet fart in an office and have it come out not so quiet :-b

Does school count? if so...yes. Twice, but once was in the hall and there are like a million people in our halls, so no one could have possibly heard it...uggh.

Have you ever laughed at someone who did something stupid and turned out to be seriously or atleast pretty injured?[/quote]

Yes. As a kid I played Baseball and me and another team mate went to the field an hour or so before the game to practice. He was pitching and I was catching. He throws a high pitch that somehow gets stuck way up in the fence. So I make him climb up and get it. He slips and I start laughing only to realize that a piece of the backstop fence was broke and a sharp edge that was sticking out caught his bicep skin and tore it badly. I'm talking muscle and tissue showing that makes me cringe today. I had to help him down and call for help to the snack shack.

How do you dig a half of a hole? I can only dig a whole hole and have never been able to accomlish the feat of just digging half. :-?
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Previous

Return to General Talk