And..... that's a wrap - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Philadelphia Eagles

And..... that's a wrap

Moderator: Football Moderators

And..... that's a wrap

Postby eagles21 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:42 pm

Season = over

There are many things we need to work on this season, and many changes that need to occur:

Special teams (absolutely sucks, everything about it)

Quarterback (McNabb, still making dumb mistakes, and also seems to want to take a sack over trying to make a good throw to a wide receiver)

Younger Defense (we need some young talent here. Our "elite" guys just don't seem to have the spark they used to have. They just seem old and slow on some plays.)

Wide Receivers (I think we need a star wideout that can make plays. We haven't had a guy like that all year. Curtis and Brown just don't seem to be the playmakers that we had hoped for beginning this season)

Playcalling (sometimes, I just don't understand what goes through the minds' of our coaches. Running on 3rd and 5 agains tthe Giants in a crucial moment?? Come on Andy, or whoever calls the plays)
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: And..... that's a wrap

Postby m16a » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:08 pm

For the most part I agree with you. Now that they're out of contention I say put Kolb in and see what he can do. I agree with the receivers part. They absolutely need a better threat there. Reggie and Curtis are OK. But they simply aren't number 1 and number 2 caliber receivers. As for defense, I think they should barter spikes for a good returner, then draft dan connors and flank him with Gaither and Gocong. I think that would work well. Overall, lots of work. Lets hope Reid doesn't pick more linemen!!!!!!!
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Re: And..... that's a wrap

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:59 am

Give it up. The giggles had a chance the last few years and now it appears as if the run has ended. Last place in the NFC east and not much promise on the horizon.

Sorry guys. Whether it be football, basketball, hockey or baseball. Philly simply sucks.

Come and laugh at us in our forum all you want M16A but the reality is we have the crown in the NFC east now and we will be better next year.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Return to Philadelphia Eagles