2008 Fantasy Football Tips - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

2008 Fantasy Football Tips

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2008 Fantasy Football Tips

Postby josebach » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:03 pm

beanoX3 wrote:Drunken Santa is awesome!! And deeray is going to be darn mad that people think Met and Kilroy are a couple. Deeray is usually quiet and composed, but when it comes to his man, he can get pretty darn violent.

:-B

Wait a minute. Met's cheating on me with deeray too? I mean I could understand Santa... he brings millions of toys to the lil children and let's face it... the guy's got charisma... but DEERAY???? COME ON!!!

We're having a serious talk when you get home tonight, Met! :-C
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:34 pm

josebach wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:Drunken Santa is awesome!! And deeray is going to be darn mad that people think Met and Kilroy are a couple. Deeray is usually quiet and composed, but when it comes to his man, he can get pretty darn violent.

Wait a minute. Met's cheating on me with deeray too? I mean I could understand Santa... he brings millions of toys to the lil children and let's face it... the guy's got charisma... but DEERAY???? COME ON!!!

Oh no! You weren't supposed to see this jose!!! OK I'll come clean I did cheat on you but it wasn't with deeray...in fact you don't even know him. I cheated on you with.....manatee. Thats right I let him give me a hummer but I swear it was only the one time. I'll be true from here on out I promise. O:-)

:-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby beanoX3 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:45 pm

Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:

Oh no! You weren't supposed to see this jose!!! OK I'll come clean I did cheat on you but it wasn't with deeray...in fact you don't even know him. I cheated on you with.....manatee. Thats right I let him give me a hummer but I swear it was only the one time. I'll be true from here on out I promise. O:-)

So is that manatee under the beard and hat in your sig? 8-o
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby josebach » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:47 pm

Metroid wrote:Oh no! You weren't supposed to see this jose!!! OK I'll come clean I did cheat on you but it wasn't with deeray...in fact you don't even know him. I cheated on you with.....manatee. Thats right I let him give me a hummer but I swear it was only the one time. I'll be true from here on out I promise. O:-)

Manatee, huh? Can't really say I blame ya... I heard he's hung like a whale. ;-D
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:53 pm

beanoX3 wrote:So is that manatee under the beard and hat in your sig? 8-o

Man you're like Sherlock Holmes beano! ;-D

josebach wrote:Manatee, huh? Can't really say I blame ya... I heard he's hung like a whale. ;-D

I wouldn't know I didn't go near it. :-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk