Super Bowl - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dallas Cowboys

Super Bowl

Moderator: Football Moderators

Super Bowl

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:37 pm

What are your guys' feelings?
Given how the NFC is super strong and we beat down Favre earlier, I think we will make it all the way to the Super Bowl.
However, there are those pesky Patriots to worry about.
If anyone thinks they won't make it to the Super Bowl, you're loopy.
Maybe Indy could play spoiler.
But if the Colts somehow do upset New England, them that would make me very worried about beating the Colts.
It sucks how we're 12-1 and don't have the best record in the league.
Any other year, a 12-1 team most likely be the Super Bowl favorite.
Not this year, though.
Anyway, sadly, I see us making it to the big dance and falling short to the Pats.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Super Bowl

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:58 pm

Yeah, its definitely looking like it will be the Pats vs. the Cowboys in the Superbowl. I have thought that its sad that with the Cowboys being so good this year that their thunder is being stolen by the undefeated Pats. I haven't seen this much polarity in the NFL in a long time. The Cowboys and Packers are the undisputed top of the NFC right now and the Cowboys are definitely above the Packers. The Patriots are just crazy good. Then there's the bottom feeder teams that are really, really bad. It seems like the middle of the pack is bigger than usual this season. Anyway, Colts might beat the Pats, but I think that they are the only ones with a shot. People are saying Jacksonville matches up against them, but the Colts are the only team that when both teams are at the top of their game can beat the Pats.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dizasterdav » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:22 pm

I think your both under estimating the boys here. We're 12-1 guys. Thats HUGE. Yes we dropped our only loss to the Pats this year, so what? It was one game that was early in the season. Remember who we are missing in our offense guys. Terry Glenn will be playing come Superbowl time. And we are a MUCH more improved team overall since that game with the Pats. And now that they have been exposed a little with that bad run d. I think Dallas runs the ball all over them, and then spread that D out with 4 and 5 wide (TO, Glenn, Crayton, Hurd, Witten) and put up 35+ points on them. I think that our D has improved a lot too since we played them. Let Newman handle Moss, and everyone else focus on that middle of the field containing Stallworth and the like. With some pressure from Dware and co. I think DALLAS has the best chance in beating the Pats in a high scoring game.
'12 Team
QB: Brady, Cutler
RB: Ridley, Sjax, BGE, Bolden, Hardesty
WR: Austin, Wayne, Stevie Johnson, M Williams, A Robinson
TE: Gronkowski, Miller, Cook
DEF: Falcons
K: Hanson
dizasterdav
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:30 pm

Ok, well I do think that Dallas has as good a chance as anybody at beating the Pats, but I was just approaching things from the AFC perspective of who has the best chance of keeping them out of the playoffs.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:55 am

Well we finally tripped up. Now we need to win out to ensure home field. GB has had a pretty easy schedule all year and that doesn't change in the next 2 weeks. We should be able to beat Carolina but Washington will be a battle as usual.

Go Boys.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:15 pm

New York Giants 21

Dallas Cowboys 17

:-b ;-) :-/

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:17 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:New York Giants 21

Dallas Cowboys 17

##@# @#%$#@%$ @#%$#@ %#@$ #@%#@$ @#%@#%$ #@% #@ #@% @# %@# %#@ @#%#@%#@# % #%@% @#% #@

:-[ :-C :~( %-6 :-P !+) :-{
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby m16a » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:59 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:New York Giants 21

Dallas Cowboys 17

Eat it ya cowgirls fans!!!! B-) :-B
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Return to Dallas Cowboys