Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only

Postby 1crzydmnd » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:27 pm

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Confucius' redneck brother
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2302
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 15 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Memphis, TN...watching the games with Elvis

Re: Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only

Postby treat24 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:58 pm

yeah you can get it on blockbuster online right now... noticed it this morning... releases 12/19 on blockbuster... it's a blockbuster exclusive... blockbuster...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:07 pm

treat24 wrote:yeah you can get it on blockbuster online right now... noticed it this morning... releases 12/19 on blockbuster... it's a blockbuster exclusive... blockbuster...


blockbuster...blockbuster...blockbuster...

:-b

Do you own BB stock or something?
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only

Postby logan » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:37 pm

i have no idea after all these years why this is still funny but damn if it's not.Bam needs to bring out a new CKY though as they were always better IMO.
Image
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7273
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only

Postby treat24 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:45 am

logan wrote:i have no idea after all these years why this is still funny but damn if it's not.Bam needs to bring out a new CKY though as they were always better IMO.


of course they were way better. Despite Bam's love of "Him" ... I saw those before I ever saw a jackass show or movie. Didn't even know it was some of the same dude's til the show had been on the air a couple years. I was behind the times back then. (or maybe ahead of the times?)

BTB ... Bran's Freestyle rules. Most of his freestyles are good but the on in CKY2K ruled.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only

Postby beanoX3 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:42 am

I'm a bit leery of watching this because I don't really feel like seeing more of Steve-O's junk. Not looking forward to seeing him stick more stuff up his arse either. Kinda thinking that since this is online only, the male nudity is going to be worse than what was in the unrated Jackass 2.

:-o
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5971
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only

Postby Metroid » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:29 am

beanoX3 wrote:I'm a bit leery of watching this because I don't really feel like seeing more of Steve-O's junk. Not looking forward to seeing him stick more stuff up his arse either. Kinda thinking that since this is online only, the male nudity is going to be worse than what was in the unrated Jackass 2.

:-o

Like male nudity has ever kept you from watching a movie. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Jackass 2.5 initial release to be internet only

Postby beanoX3 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:31 pm

Metroid wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:I'm a bit leery of watching this because I don't really feel like seeing more of Steve-O's junk. Not looking forward to seeing him stick more stuff up his arse either. Kinda thinking that since this is online only, the male nudity is going to be worse than what was in the unrated Jackass 2.

:-o

Like male nudity has ever kept you from watching a movie. :-b

I draw the line at insertions. :-D
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5971
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Football


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 23:42 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact