PBC: Eagles @ Cowboys - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC: Eagles @ Cowboys

Moderator: Football Moderators

PBC: Eagles @ Cowboys

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:21 pm

Payback time for the last few years. I'm sure 10 of my Cowboys buddies will join but will any of the Eagle fans have the stones?

I'm thinking no. :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: PBC: Eagles @ Cowboys

Postby eagles21 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:16 pm

Even though it's basically a death sentence, I'll get in this. I have some hope since Dallas BARELY beat Lions last week. Maybe we can do it. I have no problem with wearing my paperbag avatar since the Eagles have just been playing absolutely terrible, so lets make things interesting. If the Cowgirls cover the spread (11 right now), I'll wear an I love Dallas avatar for a week. If the Eagles do, all you fans who accept the challenge for the 'Girls have to wear an I love the Eagles av.

I want to make this rivalry PBC a bit more fun, even if it is most likely at my expense. Are you guys up for the challenge?
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:36 pm

eagles21 wrote:Even though it's basically a death sentence, I'll get in this. I have some hope since Dallas BARELY beat Lions last week. Maybe we can do it. I have no problem with wearing my paperbag avatar since the Eagles have just been playing absolutely terrible, so lets make things interesting. If the Cowgirls cover the spread (11 right now), I'll wear an I love Dallas avatar for a week. If the Eagles do, all you fans who accept the challenge for the 'Girls have to wear an I love the Eagles av.

I want to make this rivalry PBC a bit more fun, even if it is most likely at my expense. Are you guys up for the challenge?

Meh. I don't know. Unless you're the Patriots, 11 is a huge number to cover.
I'd give you 1 point in case you lose like Detroit does! :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:49 pm

Jimboozie wrote:Meh. I don't know. Unless you're the Patriots, 11 is a huge number to cover.

And this translates to: I'm scared and I'm a wussy. :-)
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:23 pm

eagles21 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:Meh. I don't know. Unless you're the Patriots, 11 is a huge number to cover.

Funny. I thought that's what asking for 11 points translated to. :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby eagles21 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:34 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
eagles21 wrote:

Funny. I thought that's what asking for 11 points translated to. :-b

Where are the other Eagles fans to back me up on this?? Darn Philly fair-weather fans, alreay throwing in the towel. :-D ;-7

Name the price Boozie, are you telling me that I have to pick them to win?? Give a touchdown at least.

And also, why don't you seem to think they will beat the Eagles by 11. Have you seen how the Eagles have played lately??
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

Postby eaglesfan » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:42 pm

Jimboozie wrote:Payback time for the last few years. I'm sure 10 of my Cowboys buddies will join but will any of the Eagle fans have the stones?

I'm thinking no. :-D

Im certainly in this....I think we actually have a fighting chance.

Im leaving for Vegas tonight so i'll be sure to drop some cash on the Birds

;-D
10 Team, H2H, PPR
Lineup:
E. Manning - T. Romo
W. Welker - R. Cobb - H. Nicks
M. Forte - D. Sproles - CJ Spiller - S. Ridley
J. Finley - K. Rudolph
M. Bryant
Arizona - Green Bay
eaglesfan
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:43 pm

eagles21 wrote:Name the price Boozie, are you telling me that I have to pick them to win?? Give a touchdown at least.

And also, why don't you seem to think they will beat the Eagles by 11. Have you seen how the Eagles have played lately??

I wouldn't be suprised if we crushed Philly again. However, I just don't think its cool to spot points. In 2-3 years of PBCs, I've never once asked for points, even when the Eagles or whomever were clearly the better team. Just man up! Our defense looked horrible last week. So, its not like we're unbeatable.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:51 pm

I'll give a TD but not 11 on the I love Eagles Av.

Either way I'm in.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby eagles21 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:03 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
eagles21 wrote:Name the price Boozie, are you telling me that I have to pick them to win?? Give a touchdown at least.

I wouldn't be suprised if we crushed Philly again. However, I just don't think its cool to spot points. In 2-3 years of PBCs, I've never once asked for points, even when the Eagles or whomever were clearly the better team. Just man up! Our defense looked horrible last week. So, its not like we're unbeatable.

Alright, but in those PBC's, did you ever have to wear something that expressed your love for a team you hated? I just wanted to give myself a fighting chance so I didn't have to wear such a terrible avatar. But, I will man up, since I told you to name the price. Come on Eagles, don't let me down!
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting