***BRADY WILL BE PLAYING IN FREAKING SNOW-STORM*** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

***BRADY WILL BE PLAYING IN FREAKING SNOW-STORM***

Moderator: Football Moderators

***BRADY WILL BE PLAYING IN FREAKING SNOW-STORM***

Postby skita69 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:30 pm

This is the room to vent, so F*CKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkk!!!!! My team is set to win the championships but the FREAKING PATRIOTS are playing at home in HORRIBLE WEATHER!!! Meaning Brady's #'s, which have carried me all season will probably be Way down, while the guy i'm playing this week has Brees in an easy matchup in a DOME!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Added on top of that, my T.E. Gates is questionable for his game agaist a favorable matchup, and if he plays, or if his hurt QB Rivers plays, they both wont be 100%, giving me something else to worry about!!! ALL Year I have the better team, and a combination of bad events, is going to lead to my teams demise. So like i said earlier...F*ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by skita69 on Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
skita69
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: ***BRADY WILL BE PLAYINH IN FREAKING SNOW-STORM PROBABLY***

Postby tclangham » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:36 pm

You shouldn't worry so much. If you have a well rounded team you should be fine. Brady should be good for 15pts (1pt for every 25yrds and 4pts for every TD) and he has always played well in the snow. Your post makes me think you didn't draft very well and Brady has carried your team the whole season.
10 Team $ Keeper League - Jockey Full of Tim Tebow - (5-4)
QB - 2RB - 1Flex - 2WR - TE - D/ST - K

QB- Luck
RB - Alf, L. Bell, Jackson
WR - Marshall, Allen
TE - Gates
D/ST - Dolphins
K - Vinatieri

Fantasy Football Cafe - Survivalist League - tclangham
tclangham
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 29)

Postby PMoneyTKE » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:10 pm

LOL
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ROYALWITCHEESE » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:15 pm

tclangham wrote:You shouldn't worry so much. If you have a well rounded team you should be fine. Brady should be good for 15pts (1pt for every 25yrds and 4pts for every TD) and he has always played well in the snow. Your post makes me think you didn't draft very well and Brady has carried your team the whole season.

No disrepect, but 15 points given that scoring system would absolutely STINK. That's either 225 yards and 1 TD, or 175 yards and 2 TDs. That would be by far his worst performance of the year.

"Even if I had no legs, I would STILL get open" -Chad Ochocinco
ROYALWITCHEESE
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby PMoneyTKE » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:19 pm

ROYALWITCHEESE wrote:
tclangham wrote:You shouldn't worry so much. If you have a well rounded team you should be fine. Brady should be good for 15pts (1pt for every 25yrds and 4pts for every TD) and he has always played well in the snow. Your post makes me think you didn't draft very well and Brady has carried your team the whole season.

No disrepect, but 15 points given that scoring system would absolutely STINK. That's either 225 yards and 1 TD, or 175 yards and 2 TDs. That would be by far his worst performance of the year.

Yea, well Brady stinking is respectable performances for most QBs :-°
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby skita69 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:08 am

PMoneyTKE wrote:
ROYALWITCHEESE wrote:

Yea, well Brady stinking is respectable performances for most QBs :-°

Hey, people responded..smiley face :).

First off, its 6 pts. per passing TD in my league, my team is pretty respectable (except for my RB2 pos. which is shakey), and yes, i am still worried. The team i am facing isnt better then mine, but is good enough to beat me with his good matchups, and my unlucky weather and maybe injury problems...

My team is (in case your curious):

QB- Brady (Cutler)
RB- L.T. and T. Jones (F.Taylor, M.Turner, D.Walker)
WR- G.Jennings, M.Colston (S.Holmes, A.Gonzalez)
Flex (WR or RB) - D. Branch
TE- Gates
K- Folk
DEF/ST- Vickings

I'm starting the ones not in parentheses.

A good team, but i wanted an easy win cuz my team is that much better then anyone elses, but now w/ my big point getter brady gonna struggle, and my opponent having people like Addai vs. Oak., I'm scared!!! This is also the cut-off point for my league, i win this matchup, i at least get some money; if i dont, i get NOTHING!!!

I am just venting in the forum that says "for venting", but i bet many other Brady owners are in the same boat as me this week, hoping brady will single handedly take them to victory, and now finding out stupid non-dome new england will probably play there last 2 games in snow, making winning the championship that much harder!!! I want to win because i want to take the winnings and buy my new XBOX360!!! (off gambeling winnings, what better way is ther to do it!!)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i want an xbox360 for free, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i want easy wins, i dont like close!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-o
skita69
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby JasonSeahorn » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:09 am

LT Jennings and Colston are primed for big games.

though the fantasy football gods may not like your ranting. the patriots will win but tom brady will have 10 fumbles and 10 interceptions }:-)

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FalconFL » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:12 am

I'm playing Brady this week. This guy has a mediocre team, and Brady has carried him all year.

This week he falls to my balanced team. There are three division winners. I am the only balanced, one has Brady, the other has Moss.
FalconFL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker

Postby SniperShot » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:14 pm

This post is the epitome of Cheering & Venting

;-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby ColtsRepeat » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:58 am

Due to the way the playoff matches panned out in my league I am facing the Brady owner in my league for a 2nd straight week. I managed to hold him off 151-133 last week due in large part to having Hass,Lewis,Marshall,and Graham. I don't think I can take another heart attack this week.....LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW AND DONT LET BRADY THROW ;-D
ColtsRepeat
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting